OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Who knew being mindful of what others had on their foot was weird, especially since we're all sneaker heads here.
When i meet buyers or sellers i just tell them what kicks i'm wearing or ask what they have on. Much easier to spot each other that way.

Now that some of you mentioned it about rarely seeing others in your hometown with racers or trainers I find it true as well. Just came back from Ontario Mills outlets and I was breaking necks with my volt racers. I only saw 1 Nike employee rocking the Oreo 2.0's. You'd figure they would wear them since its like 1,000 degrees right now. But yea whenever I go out I never see people wearing flyknits.
I've seen several since the weather has gonna crazy hot here in socal.

When i meet buyers or sellers i just tell them what kicks i'm wearing or ask what they have on. Much easier to spot each other that way.
Did they make fake red university racers? I got mine legit checked and everything turned out fine but I feel like one of the sole inserts on one of the shoes feels different than the other one like its a little higher or something..so when I walk I feel my left foot is a little higher than my right foot..but its completely unnoticeable unless I pay attention to it. Maybe im just being paranoid about fakes..i usually am. Can someone chime in on this? Is that normal for a shoe sometimes?

Did they make fake red university racers? I got mine legit checked and everything turned out fine but I feel like one of the sole inserts on one of the shoes feels different than the other one like its a little higher or something..so when I walk I feel my left foot is a little higher than my right foot..but its completely unnoticeable unless I pay attention to it. Maybe im just being paranoid about fakes..i usually am. Can someone chime in on this? Is that normal for a shoe sometimes?

Yes, I recently saw pics of the Uni Red Racers. You might just be paranoid though, unless you bought yours very recently.

I can't go into specifics (not even by PM) but there is a brand new model that Nike is ALL in on that drops next summer. All I can say is that it's Lunar based and it'll be... "Epic"

OH SNAP! I'm GLAD they're going the LUNAR route! :smokin

Can I run in Racers or is this just a lifestyle shoe? Have a pair of these Lagoons en route. Receiving Tuesday.

Of course, you can! They're meant for running. :D

I've only ran a 5k in a pair of racers. Would not recommend it for anything more than a 10k
I like running on lunar soles though

I enjoy running in my Racers! I ran a 16miler at a cruising pace a couple of days ago. My Cheetos have ~325mi on them. I think they can break 400mi easily. After a washing, they'll probably still look good too! :smokin

My 16mi run logs

Other pics...

Last edited:
Those hyper jades probably only have the larger sizes left. Too bad FL doesn't take phone orders. Would like to double up on those.

All i want is that white/black pair of flyknit racers (Not 2.0) but those prices.... Im crazy but not $400 dollars crazy. Do they ever pop up with decent prices?

I saw the blue lagoons at my local footocker and they look good. The sherbet is pretty ugly in person and the color is dull I think

Other pics...
The other day, I was taking a... for the lack of better words... a shoesie and accidentally got the mental image of someone taking a picture of himself in public with his Japanese pillow girlfriend. I know, I'm overthinking ****, but now I can't take a flyknit Friday pic without feeling like a perv. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom