OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just called RRS they said im not a VIP member . so the rep added it 1.99 and refunded me the 16$ charge .. 

dont know why there is so much hate with them. customer service is great and its not mission impossible to get a hold of a rep.

im planning on getting my MC in september through them

just called RRS they said im not a VIP member . so the rep added it 1.99 and refunded me the 16$ charge .. 

dont know why there is so much hate with them. customer service is great and its not mission impossible to get a hold of a rep.
im planning on getting my MC in september through them

they've oversold and canceled orders so many times. thats where the hate comes from, they just dont keep track of their inventory the right way. good luck if you're depending on them for your MCs

RRS lost my business forever, not even worth saving $20-$30 over

Horrible shipping priorities + multiple reps telling different stories

Might as well return those racers because once you put on those Ultra Boost you're not going to want to wear anything else. After that everything else is junk.
Boost>Anything made by Nike in terms of comfort. There's simply no comparison. 

Might as well return those racers because once you put on those Ultra Boost you're not going to want to wear anything else. After that everything else is junk.
racers versatile it can go with your outfit and run in them..

you are not doing that with no adidas haha only thing adidas has going is the yeezys and most people are just copping for the hype 

^^ you can't really run in the racers.. tried running in them and its very awkward and it hurts your feet. that's why i sold most of my racers and got ultra boosts instead.

^^ you can't really run in the racers.. tried running in them and its very awkward and it hurts your feet. that's why i sold most of my racers and got ultra boosts instead.
That's not exactly true.  All feet are different.  These are designed for people with high arches, and it is racing flat.  I'd say really short runs is what this is for.

Sadly after running in Nikes for over 15 years, i finally found out that i had really flat feet and Nike shoes were terrible for me.  I'm wearing Brooks PureCadence, although ugly, work really well...

Boost>Anything made by Nike in terms of comfort. There's simply no comparison. 
Too much plastic on boosts, they look like just another regular shoe in the market. Not in the same category with FR's, it's like comparing a convertible coupe with an SUV. 

Last edited:

looks like they made a lot of oreo 2s. fingers crossed it's the same for MC2s.
Words could not express how happy I will be if MC2s are as easily accessible as these Oreos. Screw resellers!! 
devil.gif

Last edited:
I'm probably the only person in this thread that would trade an MC2 (if i had a pair in hand) for an Oreo 2.0. Still trying to get them in a size 11.5 for retail... 
mean.gif

I'm probably the only person in this thread that would trade an MC2 (if i had a pair in hand) for an Oreo 2.0. Still trying to get them in a size 11.5 for retail... 
mean.gif
And here you have yet another chance on Friday on NDC... That's like the third restock. You'll get em soon!

Back
Top Bottom