OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

These are your other two Racers (besides the Oreo V2)?

This is what I'm talking about......that's great if you really love these CW's but, on the other hand, if you just got them to get the "latest" releases or just succumbed to whatever was available online, you would've been better off taking that $300 and finding an older release on eBay from a seller that would ship to Europe IMO. I'm not about feeding resellers but that's just what you have to do if you're new to Flyknits and want to catch up.  

For $200-300, you could've had your pick of any of the older CW's in DS or VNDS condition. 

Just my 0.02....nice pickups for retail though if you really like them. 
Got Photo Blues, Brave Blues, Sherberts, Lagoons, Oreos2, Crimson/Volts.

I get your point and to some extent, you're not completely off the mark.

I am compensating for missing the boat on the some of the earlier awesomer versions, but I can't justify rewarding resellers, no matter how much I desire past designs. I'm really fond of the shoe design in itself and wear them as often as I can, what I really enjoy the diversity and amount of the color schemes. These two fits nicely into my collection, although I like the Oreos, I find them a little on the conservative and boring side. I think they appeal so broadly, because even morticians and accountants can wear these fairly anonymous colors.

Both of these are loud and colorful and fills a gab in my color palette.

Last edited:
I don't give a damb about if other people notice. If my toeboxes were insanely uneven it would bother me to no end
laugh.gif

So these along with Total Orange and Oreo 1.0 is making a return.

What exactly is Nike's strategy regarding these reissues? Controlling the resell market, pushing the Racer into the mainstream?

Side note, original flavor still tastes the best but quality of noodles have gone down no?
Different department to me but I know allocation for the BW is pretty much done at the moment. I'm sure I remember Team Orange (I wish for Total Orange), Neo and MC1 being on the list. We only get to see what's really set in stone. People like deb (I think his name was) are the ones who know what may or may not happen well before the confirmation hits.

It's a supply and demand issue. But I personally think it's good that we are seeing some of the colours a lot of people missed out on are coming back and they're being selective about it.

Also, I've moved onto the Satay flavor. Gotta mix it up.

Just saw the Oreos at my house of hoops in Denver. They Are great in person but I'll have to pass until the MC2 release...
At Park Meadows?

I called them the other day and they had no expectation to even get any flyknit racers.  Told me they hadn't gotten any since the navy ones.  

Denver sucks for sneaker releases most of the time. 

At Park Meadows?

I called them the other day and they had no expectation to even get any flyknit racers.  Told me they hadn't gotten any since the navy ones.  

Not targeting you specifically but others as well in your boat now still looking for Oreo v2 racers at this very moment but NDC restocked these as well at NTs across the US in large supplies.  These did not sell out instantly.  Still tons of them left at NTNY after day 1 of restock and still a plentyful amount on NDC to cop as well.  Where were you guys when this all happened?  Maybe you guys don't check here everyday but I figure if you were those individuals looking to cop, you would have been here everyday to get the info or have this sourced on your own Twitter account and be ready.

Not to be a d!ck but if you couldn't get these this time around, you should just give up and move on to aother colorway or just pay the damn resell price.

At Park Meadows?

Denver blows.... When they released the first time in may, everywhere I looked said they didn't have them. The house of hoops up at flatirons didn't even know what style of shoe it was when I talked to multiple people. It is rather shocking how bad the availability of the shoes are in Colorado.

Last edited:
Not targeting you specifically but others as well in your boat now still looking for Oreo v2 racers at this very moment but NDC restocked these as well at NTs across the US in large supplies.  These did not sell out instantly.  Still tons of them left at NTNY after day 1 of restock and still a plentyful amount on NDC to cop as well.  Where were you guys when this all happened?  Maybe you guys don't check here everyday but I figure if you were those individuals looking to cop, you would have been here everyday to get the info or have this sourced on your own Twitter account and be ready.

Not to be a d!ck but if you couldn't get these this time around, you should just give up and move on to aother colorway or just pay the damn resell price.

But you are being a ****. This isn't like the mc release where we have known for many months in advance when the shoe is releasing. This was a random restock with about a threes day notice. If you had something else to do for a week and couldn't check nt everyday (you know, like in the real world) it would be easy to miss.

I received my pair from NDC yesterday.

Denver blows.... When they released the first time in may, everywhere I looked said they didn't have them. The house of hoops up at flatirons didn't even know what style of shoe it was when I talked to multiple people. It is rather shocking how bad the availability of the shoes are in Colorado.
I didn't even realize the Footlocker at Flat Irons was a HOH.   I'm closer to them, than Park Meadows.  

I call them every time a release is coming up, and they never know anything.  Footlocker at Belmar never gets anything good, Footlocker in Aurora never got flyknits (or so they told me on the phone) but I think they sometimes get Jordan releases.   Nike Outlet at Colorado Mills never has anything worth a damn (when /r/sneakers people are always finding great stuff at their local outlets).

But you are being a ****. This isn't like the mc release where we have known for many months in advance when the shoe is releasing. This was a random restock with about a threes day notice. If you had something else to do for a week and couldn't check nt everyday (you know, like in the real world) it would be easy to miss.
With so much technology equipped nowadays and sneaker blogs and twitter feeds, everyone should have gotten a pair of these if you were hunting a pair.  As I said before, even after day 1 of this restock, there was still an ample supply left for those looking.  Anyone serious about sneakers and wanted these would have done what was needed to help prepare for any news of a restock and having that chance to purchase.  

Even with the MC release, sure we are all awaiting the 9/11 date if that even  holds true but as others mentioned, we don't know the quantity supply for this colorway.  If it's the same as this oreo v2, everyone will and SHOULD be able to feast on a pair without too much trouble.  

People keep mixing Oreo 1.0 and B/W together. Which is rereleasing?
These

or these

Or both? Cuz if the 2nd one is rereleasing I won't bother searching for a pair on the Bay.

Last edited:
People keep mixing Oreo 1.0 and B/W together. Which is rereleasing?
These

or these

Or both? Cuz if the 2nd one is rereleasing I won't bother searching for a pair on the Bay.

Both, next year. BW with white of tongues, and the Oreos. People in the know have mentioned this in the past, so I assume they are both still on track.

Both, next year. BW with white of tongues, and the Oreos. People in the know have mentioned this in the past, so I assume they are both still on track.
Word? Thanks. *stops search*
I guess the wait begins.

Back
Top Bottom