OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
meh the blue on the midsole isn't really working for me. maybe if it was black

Also, not sure why they chose to have colored laces for this one

2000 pairs for the entire US drop is laughable but so is doing a "per state" calculation since we all know there's about 15-20 states where MC2's will not be available anywhere. 
If you have a finishline or Nike in your state they will have MC Racers. Pretty sure every state has a Finishline especially since they have a deal with Macy's where they have Finishlines within them. They might not have Jordan but they sure as hell have flyknits. Plus Nordstorms sells racers too and they will have them. Even if people buy a million of pairs on Nike you have a chance to cop if you put in effort.
when I returned a paypal purchase to NTSF they gave me cash back. not sure if you sent it back. they'll probably ask for a card number
Paypal purchases they give cash back. If say they don't do it, they either A) Have never done it or B) Not taking the return because it is a slow day and they dont want to miss their daily sale goal

Those would be decent with black instead of blue on the midsole. Can anyone shop something up?

Last edited:
Vancouver Canuck / Minnesota TWolves Racers 
laugh.gif

Note: The photos of the actual shoe show the "green strike" as more of a true green color and less teal (like the above pic is showing). 

526628-104

WHITE/GAME ROYAL/GREEN STRIKE/BLACK
I dont know why they dont get any love in here, I really like the white tongue style and will cop them for sure, hope they appear soon.

Give them white laces and a paintjob to green midsole and everyone is convinced.

Last edited:
Based on people's comments in here, it's funny that a majority of the recent colorways (FHC, Turquoises, Sherberts, Lagoons, my Hyper Purple samples, and now these Green Strikes) only look good if you alter/paint half the shoe
laugh.gif

If you have a finishline or Nike in your state they will have MC Racers. Pretty sure every state has a Finishline especially since they have a deal with Macy's where they have Finishlines within them. They might not have Jordan but they sure as hell have flyknits. Plus Nordstorms sells racers too and they will have them. Even if people buy a million of pairs on Nike you have a chance to cop if you put in effort.

Paypal purchases they give cash back. If say they don't do it, they either A) Have never done it or B) Not taking the return because it is a slow day and they dont want to miss their daily sale goal

who's saying this. the last racers finish line had were volts...

Last edited:
Based on people's comments in here, it's funny that a majority of the recent colorways (FHC, Turquoises, Sherberts, Lagoons, my Hyper Purple samples, and now these Green Strikes) only look good if you alter/paint half the shoe :lol:

for real.

Money saved for me.

They used to give cash back. I tried returning recently at a nike outlet and they advised of the new policy.

Copied from Nike.com return policy:
Purchases made on Nike.com can be returned to Nike stores or by following the Nike.com returns process. Note: Nike stores cannot process refunds to PayPal accounts and may instead offer a gift card or store credit at the manager's discretion.

Back
Top Bottom