OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Friend that works at NikeSM said they haven't had any confirmation yet. Still could be up in the air though, I remember when working retail we didn't get shipments from Nike until Tuesday's or Thursday's.

Hope everyone that wants a pair, gets their pair.

People with unused codes should be IP banned on Friday.

That's harsh. For a lot of people, theirs went to their spam mail

I still can't believe I got through. I usually don't get through on things like this. I hope they do the same for OVO 10s and I'm able to win. Tbh this is the best way to release hyped sneakers on NDC. Let people who have dropped money with Nike in the past get releases. Brand new accounts or fake bot accounts gets nothing
Should just be random... Some people spend more than others, spending more or less should qualify or disqualify you from winning something like this. Their goal (or seems to be) is to keep things fair and even, which I respect them for doing this.

my girls in the nike+ nonsense and still no code, got the fuel band and all that..

nothing, didnt want em but eek its getting ridiculous to get shoes.

my girls in the nike+ nonsense and still no code, got the fuel band and all that..

nothing, didnt want em but eek its getting ridiculous to get shoes.
it doesnt matter if you purchased a lot or have the fuel band etc etc.    emails were random from what it looks like

Last edited:
Hey guys, remember when a lot of us including myself didn't get codes and some of us were going ape-**** for one earlier? Good times.

Too soon? #flameshield

Last edited:
im salty as hell. I've used my nike+ for years and i bet people who don't even care about these are getting hella codes. 

sorry if its been posted before but, what/how makes the racer look fake? just trying to distinguish between real ones and fakes 
If you put in some work and search through the thread you'll have your answers. They've been discussed many times. 
With that said, fakes have a flat heal and weave pattern looks very different than usual Nike weave.

If you put in some work and search through the thread you'll have your answers. They've been discussed many times. 
With that said, fakes have a flat heal and weave pattern looks very different than usual Nike weave.
yea, just wanted get more details because ive read somewhere on thread that the multicolor 1 hasent been "replica" yet. but thats as far as i read. 

I got a code. Entered it in. Threw up an error. Tried over and over, nothing.

Needless to say it was bs.

wow those look really bad! thanks for the pictures and the knowledge guys. totally off subject but,  how much would you guys spend on brand new flyknit racer multicolor 1?  

That's harsh. For a lot of people, theirs went to their spam mail

I still can't believe I got through. I usually don't get through on things like this. I hope they do the same for OVO 10s and I'm able to win. Tbh this is the best way to release hyped sneakers on NDC. Let people who have dropped money with Nike in the past get releases. Brand new accounts or fake bot accounts gets nothing
FYI some people here have spent a lot on NDC specificly Racers but still didn't get the code.

Back
Top Bottom