OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What a frustrating morning. Was gonna cop at work at 10am but ended up coming in at 10:05 due to SWITCH PROBLEMS ON THE TRAIN turning my 1 hr commute into 2 hrs.

And f Nike with their bias towards Apple. Just cause I prefer Android OS I have to buy sneakers with crutches. Either give the other 50% of the population access to the SNKRS app or don't give the app such an advantage. It is pretty damn obvious that people with the app have an advantage.

Yes I'm very salty right now.

If you were able to add to cart...

Just keep submitting...

Got a 10.0 and 6.5 for me and the wifey... Gonna be rocking them to Life Is Beautiful in LV

I was pending for 30 minutes then got out of stock... But my size still showing as available in the app. :nerd:

I am so pissed off. I logged onto the app exactly at 10am and could not cop a size 8. I also logged on Nike.com on my laptop and still struck out.

What really makes me angry is that Nike Flatiron received pair and now sold out as of 10:30 am. The people who work their are all liars. I visited them three times this week and all of them said they would not receive them in store. They are all crooks. I bet they held pairs for themselves.

End of rant.
how can you confirm Nike Flatiron had them?

I am so pissed off. I logged onto the app exactly at 10am and could not cop a size 8. I also logged on Nike.com on my laptop and still struck out.

What really makes me angry is that Nike Flatiron received pair and now sold out as of 10:30 am. The people who work their are all liars. I visited them three times this week and all of them said they would not receive them in store. They are all crooks. I bet they held pairs for themselves.

End of rant.
Source?

Got a size 12 through the app then tried changing the shipping info to my dorm instead of back home and the app just restarted on me and took me to the home page.
frown.gif

App was the move, checked out at 10:05 and my pc is still having me wait in line.

Hoping my bot doesnt manage to go through so i can get my refund.
Congrats to all that copped

Back
Top Bottom