OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I beat all my racers and trainers also FK Free 4.0s and 3.0s to the ground RUNNING like they were intended to be IMO.

For the gym, there are other better shoes, so no Flyknit at all, let alone hype :smile:

I'll admit during the Summer 12 drop, I was ALL team Trainer. However, at the time, I actually HATED the unpadded version because I was planning to run in them and feared for my ankles. To my surprise, many other runners complained about the same issue. These complaints eventually got Nike's attention, and they ultimately added the sockliner to accommodate the runners.

If you read through the earlier 2012 posts, I also really disliked the Racer, but today is a different story. I'm all team RACER :tongue: now after running my Cheetos, which have ~325mi now. I'm saving them for November running shoe to hit +400mi. :smokin

I never really had any issues - at first I did, but my ankles got used to it.

I also liked the flyknit free run first wave for running, still run in them.

You can see the left sole has started to come off.

The right sole -

Mind you - that was only after a couple of months of wear.

I stopped running in them after I noticed that.

Caved in and paid resale |I

Tried to check out within 5 seconds on the app, luck wasn't on my side.

Really regret selling my 1.0s and Volt Racers, BUT both of those are coming back next year!

if so why pay resell for anything?

I have a gut feeling these will not be anything more than a NDC exclusive.

I came up on extra pairs of black/whites earlier in the year, flipped those. Actually paid $110 for the pair I kept can't complain.

It all evens out in the end, I'm not complaining, the way it works sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom