OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Dump trucks eh... :lol:

I think more people are looking out for the community trying to persuade them not to pay resale, than talking down on em.
Grown folks do what grown folks do

If these restock, Cool, I'll grab another pair. If not, I got them at a price I felt comfortable paying for them

giphy.gif

Naw, dudes still copped. But dudes that weren't 'posed to get charged tax, did.

^^^

nice.. I'm hoping that the Trainer model comes back for the Olympics.. but this time with the HTM Lunar soles..
nthat.gif

Not once did anyone say that the MC's will be sitting on shelves so you're a bit confused about the information being shared.   

All we are saying is that the production numbers should be the same if not similar to all other general release Racers.  And when I say general release, all the past Racers have had release dates but that doesn't make the shoe limited or special for having a release date.  The Sherberts, Blue Gecko, Orange Slice etc ALL had release dates.  You can easily confirm this information on NDC's launch calendar. 

The point of the comparison to the Oreo 2.0 is that Nike will NOT release ALL their inventory of the shoe at once, so you can be fairly to strongly certain that if you miss the initial drop, a restock will follow.  

Even for SUPER LIMITED releases like the Air Jordan 1 Fragments, Nike restocked them, so historically for multiple styles in different shoe categories, restocks are a common thing.  
i'm not confused at all. when i stated that they 'will be sitting on shelves', it was a slightly sarcastic remark to the assumption that these will be in similar production as the oreo's. my point is you can't compare the two - oreo's and multi's. oreo's are everywhere now? will you see multi's everywhere? they didn't even release at many stores. the multi's will restock at one point, but it won't be as easy to get as the oreo's. nike ain't gonna produce / release as many, simple as that.

anyway, hope you and everyone who wanted one was prepared and got their pairs..

Back
Top Bottom