OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
White tongue, white shoe laces... you guys must not do anything in your shoes but take pics. Too big of a chore to keep those clean. 

You've got to be kidding...you honestly don't have one pair of shoes with a white tongue/white laces in your collection?

Not hard at all to keep clean.

Do you live in a swamp?

Last edited:
UPS Delivered today, I got home just in time to bring them in before the rain started. Kind of wanted a full blown Pink or Blue toe, but i'm happy to just have a pair

Copped off SNKRS app and I'm happy with how the weave came out. Thank you flyknit gods! These definetly need sunlight to pop

Last edited:
People have to remember there will be variations and very rarely both toes will be even. With the multi's, as much variation as possible is better imo.

As long as your toes don't look like this, you're good.

I can't believe how many people are complaining about the miss match colors, it's the nature of the Color way that makes the multi racer dope in the first place. 99% of the pairs I see are amazing, enjoy your shoes, many people from cities that don't get racers wish they had these (that's why it can sell at a high resell). Here's my other pair, more uniform but sweet looking

Finally received my pair...

I like the proportion of Pink Pow throughout my pair especially in the toe box region. :smokin

Last edited:
you should take down the picture of the invoice because it has personal information that doesn't even belong to you!

@air23retro - I was just about to tell you that, haha... but here's the crazy part. I've had that issue happen to me before, and I didn't get billed for a shoe until weeks later. Might wanna check your account to see if that payment is still showing in your statement or else you temporarily have a free pair of shoes

you're obviously new here
happenes every time
Im not new here but its totally dumb that everybody is posting his pics. 10 pages + only pictures of the same f.... shoe.

I dont care how the weaves look like of every damn single shoe.

Back
Top Bottom