OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

for all the mismatch toes, pink toes, etc.

you can send them all my way... ill take them all
I agree nothing wrong at all with them...
The more random the weave, the more I love them.  One shoe can be pick, and the other green for all I care...
laugh.gif

I think mine has the most pink out of all the MC2 pics in the thread. I agree that a random weave makes it more unique and special.
Wow those are by far the most pink out of all the MC 2.0 racers I've seen thus far.  I'd be hard pressed to find one even more pink than yours.  

Most say the Racers fit TTS, but I feel they fit small, which makes sense since they're a RACING FLAT. I always go +1/2 in the Racers. Here's a comparison pic for reference. I have narrow-normal width feet as well.

The Chukka (no sockliner like the Racer) is TTS and the Racer is +1/2 my usual size. As you can see, the Racer is still slightly shorter than the Chukka even at +1/2. Try comparing your Racers to the other shoes in your usual size, and you'll probably see the same...

Last edited:
Most say the Racers fit TTS, but I feel they fit small, which makes sense since they're a RACING FLAT. I always go +1/2 in the Racers. Here's a comparison pic for reference. I have narrow-normal width feet as well.

The Chukka (no sockliner like the Racer) is TTS and the Racer is +1/2 my usual size. As you can see, the Racer is still slightly shorter than the Chukka even at +1/2. Try comparing your Racers to the other shoes in your usual size, and you'll probably see the same...

Very helpful !

Any of you guys put extra insoles for more comfort ? I'm new to racers and my Oreos 2.0 are ok but feel like insoles are not too comfortable

As long as your toes don't look like this, you're good.
I WISH my pair looked like this. I personally love the mismatched toe. Kind of like when Oreo 2s first dropped, everyone was complaining about mismatched toe but I was glad mine were totally different and looked like 2 different shoes.  My MC2 are mostly blue/green hues 
mean.gif

I think in some extreme cases they look like two different variations of the shoes, I don't think that's what Nike intended but who knows. It's hard to pull off any shoe that's asymmetrical, and therefor seems less desired. It's a lottery for sure, but at least we get to see a different pattern on every post, rather than the same exact shoe over and over and over and over...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom