OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just read through the first few pages on this thread, and comparing it to now, it's crazy how this thread turned from great to crap.

Youngins ruined this thread. Used to be easy to follow without all the nonsense. Now I gotta scroll through erotic male to male love stories, peeps keeping NSA secrets, and dudes complaining they can't impress other dudes with the exclusive heat in their 4th period ESL class anymore :smh:

Last edited:
No offense but it's slot of the older NTers in here crying and comaining the last couple of pages. That's contributing to the clutter.

roll.gif
what happened to this thread
transition periods are always classic...

Youngins ruined this thread. Used to be easy to follow without all the nonsense. Now I gotta scroll through erotic male to male love stories, peeps keeping NSA secrets, and dudes complaining they can't impress other dudes with the exclusive heat in their 4th period ESL class anymore :smh:
Where da erotic stories at doe [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Just an older recreational runner here, anything better than my second Chi will do haha. Have to leave something in the tank as well for New York come Nov. 1st.

Just an older recreational runner here, anything better than my second Chi will do haha. Have to leave something in the tank as well for New York come Nov. 1st.

Ahhh! All good. What are your race day shoes? KevinMayne from the #NTrunning thread is running CHI tomorrow too!

Ahhh! All good. What are your race day shoes? KevinMayne from the #NTrunning thread is running CHI tomorrow too!

As much as I love running in my racers, I'm afraid I'm not biomechanically efficient enough to race 26.2 miles in them. I'll be using the Zante, a good balance between weight, responsiveness and cushioning IMO.

Sail racers on grailed for 135, size 11. Pretty good deal

Edit: Nevermind they sold :frown:

Last edited:
My volts still have the tongue tag.

Does every pair say USA behind the tag or just Volts?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom