OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
At this point, outlet oreo 2.0s are more than likely returns. Because they're too widely available, and resellers are returning them because they're basically a flop for now.

What are tips for cleaning racers? I have the b/w with ribbon laces.

I know some people just throw them in the washer, but I need specifics.

Do I need to take off the laces, soles, etc? How should I dry?

Any and all info will help. Thanks.

What are tips for cleaning racers? I have the b/w with ribbon laces.

I know some people just throw them in the washer, but I need specifics.

Do I need to take off the laces, soles, etc? How should I dry?

Any and all info will help. Thanks.
remove the lace, take out the insole and throw them in the washer on cold wash. don't let the washer spin dry the shoe. take it out after the washing cycle is done and rinse it clean in the sink and let air dry. IF they get really dirty

if not, just use jason markk. 

Last edited:
Originally Posted by FrankW  

remove the lace, take out the insole and throw them in the washer on cold wash. don't let the washer spin dry the shoe. take it out after the washing cycle is done and rinse it clean in the sink and let air dry. IF they get really dirty

if not, just use jason markk. 
Is using liquid detergent a good idea or just cold water?

You know if there are more pairs? And may I ask which outlet?

Need a pair of Oreo 2.0's.

Got them in Paramus, NJ. My size was a return. They said they had others scattered from Nike and were part of the hash wall sale. I mentioned in outlet thread. Was not chancing waiting one extra day when I purchased on Thursday to get for 75.00.

Got them in Paramus, NJ. My size was a return. They said they had others scattered from Nike and were part of the hash wall sale. I mentioned in outlet thread. Was not chancing waiting one extra day when I purchased on Thursday to get for 75.00.
I'm goona give them a call, obviously not expecting it, but hopefully they got something. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
I'm goona give them a call, obviously not expecting it, but hopefully they got something. Appreciate it.

Glad I could someone help.......

And, I guess I should apologize???? for.....posting the info.... I did......

Don't want the thread police upset........

Quick legit check? May be buying these shortly and for some reason I suck at IDing fake trainers.

Thanks. I got outbid locally though, lol. The hunt continues.

But now can kind of use this as a reference. Thanks again

Multicolors runided this thread and Kanye that's why Evan created the FB group
Thanks for putting him on blast
mean.gif

Since it's about to be pants season in Cali. For those that don't pin roll or wear joggers. What pants do you guys wear because I always pin roll, and don't like that loose pants look with racers

Since it's about to be pants season in Cali. For those that don't pin roll or wear joggers. What pants do you guys wear because I always pin roll, and don't like that loose pants look with racers
 lol, whys it matter?

If you do pin rolls, just keep doing you.

I wear my racer with Levi's 511
But I think any slim fit design will do.
But hey bro just keep doing you like ol boy said. ..

The reason I ask, is because there are days where I don't want to pin roll. So I want to see what pants are able to obtain that nice look with racers and I don't like joggers.

Quick legit check? May be buying these shortly and for some reason I suck at IDing fake trainers.
usually when you see the og box with price tag they're legit

as for the revision of the rep white trainers .. theyre fake if you see black sittching near the top of the collar (top right  side of the right pair)

you can see on this pair that the stitching is white .. so legit!

BTW if you dont want those white ribbon laces i'll take them off of you!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom