OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Interesting to see how far along these sole swaps have come on the racer and trainer lines.  I must be the odd man out but I don't find these visually pleasing at all.  Sure the comfort may be there over the original soles but I'm not a fan of them at all.

But as always, wear what you like!

different strokes. I think they are beautiful. I'd have 10 pairs with lunar soles if they made them this one, and cut back on the racers with normal soles.

Those sole swaps reminds me of these

Thick laces on feet. I need ankle socks lol

the sofsole brand rope laces worked surprisingly well. it has a elastic stretch to them. put the same tightness on the laces i normally wear them and can slip them on and off with ease.

Man, this last 2 restock run of the Oreo 2.0's have been pretty bad quality.

I tripled up on them in 2 different sizes and nearly all of them had extreme issues - on one pair it was elf shaped and .5cm longer than the other side, another pair toe was completely warped up, another pairs painted swoosh was half grey and half white, etc.

I had to sort through multiple different pairs to put together a decent single pair.

Back
Top Bottom