OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
serramonte ftl is the shadiest. i went there today around 2 with my buddy to help pick up his pair and they told me they only had size 13s.

lol, do they have a reputation for being shady?

would explain why i've never won any raffles there

I was lucky enough to get a pair of the B/W this morning. The guy at footlocker said his store was 1 of 4 stores in Illinois that got them! not sure if true, but non the less i got my size 
eek.gif

serramonte ftl is the shadiest. i went there today around 2 with my buddy to help pick up his pair and they told me they only had size 13s.
For real **** serramonte... I called the day it was released and then the ***** was like yea we got them but we ain't selling them till later this week. I call the next day and they say they never got it. Later that night I said **** it and went in and I see them on display. Only size 13. Worker that didn't seem to know much was like I think we only got 6 pairs.... More like his co workers back doored them. Ended copping at downtown. Saw the post on this thread and booked it there. The guy after me got the last 9 and I got the last 9.5

For real **** serramonte... I called the day it was released and then the ***** was like yea we got them but we ain't selling them till later this week. I call the next day and they say they never got it. Later that night I said **** it and went in and I see them on display. Only size 13. Worker that didn't seem to know much was like I think we only got 6 pairs.... More like his co workers back doored them. Ended copping at downtown. Saw the post on this thread and booked it there. The guy after me got the last 9 and I got the last 9.5
That is shady! That sucks, but at least got yourself a pair

The resale price for the BWVs actually isn't too bad from a buyer's perspective. I'm seeing them in the low $200s. Hopefully, they'll end up like the Oreo 2s with restocks galore! Maybe the BW2 prices will drop too... [emoji]128064[/emoji]

^^ yup $120 and limited to one per person. and i heard that there weren't any more sizes bigger than 8.5? if anyone's around that area, best to check it out tomorrow in the morning.

@s dubl   btw, i can't seem to find that fbook group. i'm interested in joining.

Last edited:
i cant wait for next years Olympics. hopefully Nike ups the ante with flyknit runners, because right now Adidas has the cushion game on lock with boost.

Seeing the 2012 olympic athletes wearing the volt trainers for the first time had me like :wow:

^ I have Ultra Boosts, I feel like the comfort is better, but it's very slight, nothing ground breaking. Aesthetically Nike completely blows the UB out of the water, there's no comparison there. So IMO I'll take FKs > UBs any day.

^^ yup $120 and limited to one per person. and i heard that there weren't any more sizes bigger than 8.5? if anyone's around that area, best to check it out tomorrow in the morning.

@s dubl
  btw, i can't seem to find that fbook group. i'm interested in joining.
That group is a secret group on FB so the only way is to get invited

i cant wait for next years Olympics. hopefully Nike ups the ante with flyknit runners, because right now Adidas has the cushion game on lock with boost.

Seeing the 2012 olympic athletes wearing the volt trainers for the first time had me like :wow:

IIRC, DEB mentioned that Flyknit Lunar Epic might be the 2016 Olympic shoe.

^ I have Ultra Boosts, I feel like the comfort is better, but it's very slight, nothing ground breaking. Aesthetically Nike completely blows the UB out of the water, there's no comparison there. So IMO I'll take FKs > UBs any day.

I still need to try BOOST out. I'm more interested in their performance and durability though.

Dope picture! Wish I didn't sleep on this shoe

ReRelease next year, according to DEB [emoji]128064[/emoji]

We all know how that goes! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127869[/emoji]

IIRC, DEB mentioned that Flyknit Lunar Epic might be the 2016 Olympic shoe.
I still need to try BOOST out. I'm more interested in their performance and durability though.
ReRelease next year, according to DEB [emoji]128064[/emoji]

We all know how that goes! [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]127869[/emoji]
Cant wait!

I went to two HOH last night, and both said they have my size in stock.  west covina, and santa anita.  drove to west covina, guy said oos when i arrived and apologized.  

so I try calling Santa anita and the employee gave me her name and said she will hold the shoes for me, ask for "celine" when you arrive.  I drive over, the manager says "we sold that hours ago"  theres no holds and she told you it was sold out"   just wow... i told them "THATS A LIE"  why the heck would i drive over if its oos and why would she give me her name?  and youre telling me you know what she said to me on the phone...with no apology.  Footlocker is so unprofessonal.  They wont be seeing my business.

they had 1 size 8 on the counter 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom