OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
you dudes who go chat with nike reps trip me out. What's the purpose of doing that?

Just relax bruhs.
Was trying to see if they had some left over or something.
laugh.gif

WOW I went on SNKRS to the MC 2.0s page for like the first time in 3 months while looking for the new Blk/Whts, saw that it didnt show OOS but didnt realize that the drop down for sizes was available ARGHHH 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Read thru and I'm wondering where we're at right now.  Will orders be cancelled?  Was it an error?  I had my "Got Em" email earlier in the year on the MCs only to have NDC tell me they oversold.  I hope those who got through get their pairs.  

idk man, youd be surprised what you can find in their inventory when you call in. I got white kanyes and BW racers months after they sold out this way
I got a pair of Infrared 23 6's the same way, so chat has worked for me as well.

Besides, if you don't want to use the chat, then don't, who cares what someone else does. If you don't care about the info from the chat, then ignore the post.

Last edited:
you think these b/w volts will sit? There's a fsr on ndc right now. But I have a $50 gift card at Footlocker instore only

you think these b/w volts will sit? There's a fsr on ndc right now. But I have a $50 gift card at Footlocker instore only
I think you might be okay for a couple more days.. then popular sizes will start disappearing.. hopefully they do sit though, but that hasn't been the trend for "neutral" ish cw's.. I'm very happy that there's no chaos like the last blk/wht release and everyone that wants these have at least a few days to decide..

I think you might be okay for a couple more days.. then popular sizes will start disappearing.. hopefully they do sit though, but that hasn't been the trend for "neutral" ish cw's.. I'm very happy that there's no chaos like the last blk/wht release and everyone that wants these have at least a few days to decide..
Yea, thanks man. I'm just over paying $160 just for flyknits haha

Yea, thanks man. I'm just over paying $160 just for flyknits haha

retail is better than reseller's price.. knits are only getting more and more popular.. I'm fortunate to catch the tail end of knits going on sale before the major hype.. I was more concern about Lunar1's when I started a couple years ago but I'm glad that a few of us have been able to marry both worlds of Lunar and Racer/Trainer upper.. love my sole swaps..

but back to the topic, I think these blk/wht/volt are awesome and a year from now, some will regret not picking them up for retail..

let's hope 2016 will be a great year for retro's and new cw's.. :smile:

Last edited:
My wife's pair of bws got delayed. The hell? Paid extra too to make sure it gets here before Xmas.

Off topic, but the Kobe XI colorblocking is dope! I like how its shape is sleek... they almost look like runners! :smokin

I wish they did the Trainers with this gradient knit. It's the exact reason why I sold off/returned my Volts, Total Oranges and WBs. :smh: I really disliked how most of the Trainers had a dark to light gradient...

On that note, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FLYKNIT LUNAR EPICs! :nerd:

Last edited:
^I think DEB mentioned that they would debut in the games. TEAM USA will probably wear them on the medal stand. :nerd:

Last edited:
To everyone saying that the MC drop was cancelled I just talked to a Nike rep to inquire about delivery and they JUST said, "Upon checking here on our system, I see that your order is now ready for shipment and its expected delivery is on the 23rd... Rest assure that you will have your shoe before holiday."

So unless y'all know something everyone else (including some Nike reps) don't, I'm holding out hope until I get a cancellation email.

Edit: Now Nike's site shows that I have no orders and removed the charge from my card... Hoping this doesn't mean what I think it does...

Edit 2: Just talked to another rep who said that my order is in fact successfully processed and is waiting on generating a tracking number. Looks like Christmas is coming early after all! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom