OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
But if he wears a 12 in Air Max, I'm assuming he's probably wearing a 11.5 in others, like Jordans for example.

He's going to swim in those 13's unless he's got shrek feet.

How can you assume he wears 11.5 on other shoes? Air maxes fit more TTS on my size 12 feet. If you wear size 12 tts size 13 is not too loose especially with wider feet.

^ because most people I think size up on air maxes. I know I do and that's been the general consensus among people I know. Jordan's I typically go TTS.

@Nickthestick91
These?

More pics of the top pair? :nerd:

one of the cleanest swaps IMHO.. all white Lunar soles goes really well with the rest of the shoe.. :nthat:

Amazing. A white Swoosh might set them off even more. I'll trade you my Sample MC Lunar1s for them :nerd: :lol:.

Last edited:
^ because most people I think size up on air maxes. I know I do and that's been the general consensus among people I know. Jordan's I typically go TTS.

I'm. Size 12 TTS, I need to size up on all my racers 1/2 to get comfortable.

Saturday orders are getting filled but release day orders nada...c'mon RRS I'm still waiting...:nerd:

FYI I ordered Sunday morning around 9am. Received shipping confirmation on Tuesday evening and package will arrive today. Good luck y'all

How can you assume he wears 11.5 on other shoes? Air maxes fit more TTS on my size 12 feet. If you wear size 12 tts size 13 is not too loose especially with wider feet.

most people size up on Air Max's. Thats why i assumed. I have all of the ones he mentioned. But lets say he doesn't size up. You can't wear a 12 in AM but think you can wear a 13 in FK. There's no way.

most people size up on Air Max's. Thats why i assumed. I have all of the ones he mentioned. But lets say he doesn't size up. You can't wear a 12 in AM but think you can wear a 13 in FK. There's no way.
Hey do you know if its safe to size up 0.5 size from your absolute TTS Flyknit Racer size for your Flyknit trainer size? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom