OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Lol wife said they should be called 'Zebras'.. Lol never looked at it that way.. Her first pair of flyknit and loves them.

Thank goodness. I mean i guess i wouldnt have minded getting the black/white/volt for that much but im glad i got shipping confirmation. Weird how my bro that ordered on release day got his order cancelled though and i ordered mine saturday afternoon

Last edited:
Just like the other folks, got my RRS shipping confirm. They told me yesterday that it probably wouldn't be shipped until 1/4

My order arrived from RRS. It's true that they do NOT double box but instead give you a stupid plastic bag and a few RRS papers.

Good purchase regardless

My order arrived from RRS. It's true that they do NOT double box but instead give you a stupid plastic bag and a few RRS papers.

Good purchase regardless
truth. my cheetos came in a RRS box and not an OG nike box. (dunno why) guess I can't complain cause the price was right. oh well

Good purchase regardless
truth. my cheetos came in a RRS box and not an OG nike box. (dunno why) guess I can't complain cause the price was right. oh well
Probably because they suck (Eastbay, FTL, FA, too for that matter) and ship with bags unless you order more than 1 pair. More than likely, your Cheetos were a return and the box may have been destroyed from a previous shipment, so they threw them in one of their own boxes. Pure speculation, but I'm sure that's probably the case.

My RRS Oreos came in today! Lovin the weave on the right pair. Not so much the toebox on the left. But can't complain

right pair does look good. I busted out my white toe pair today. I always leave the best looking pair DS. Stupid to some, but its just a personal thing.

damn, shipped in a RRS box? What's the reason for that? I've ordered from them probably 10 times and I always get the original box

Back
Top Bottom