OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

My RRS Oreos came in today! Lovin the weave on the right pair. Not so much the toebox on the left. But can't complain
right pair does look good. I busted out my white toe pair today. I always leave the best looking pair DS. Stupid to some, but its just a personal thing.
I do the same. My damn OCD. I figured if I'm gonna jack these up by wearing them, use the worst of the bunch.

right pair does look good. I busted out my white toe pair today. I always leave the best looking pair DS. Stupid to some, but its just a personal thing.

Your White-Toed pair is my favorite of all the Oreo 1s (restock and OG) that I've seen. #serious

one of the cleanest swaps IMHO.. all white Lunar soles goes really well with the rest of the shoe..
nthat.gif
@Nickthestick91
These?
I want to sole swap sooo bad, these are really nice..but i have no idea how

lurking for a while now, got my RRS tracking for the oreo's, ordered on Sunday. guess the majority of us got it.

damn, shipped in a RRS box? What's the reason for that? I've ordered from them probably 10 times and I always get the original box

I've seen it happen a few times, never to me though. I would guess the original box was pretty banged up so the replaced it.

need those uni red size 9

Still feel like an idiot when I returned my second pair of uni reds I got from clearance on NDC for $95. Those were my first racers and didn't feel like I needed another pair....

we've all made mistakes. I had 3 pair of MC 1s and sold two for retail plus shipping to help people out. I should have kept at least a second pair :smh:

need those uni red size 9

Still feel like an idiot when I returned my second pair of uni reds I got from clearance on NDC for $95. Those were my first racers and didn't feel like I needed another pair....

we've all made mistakes. I had 3 pair of MC 1s and sold two for retail plus shipping to help people out. I should have kept at least a second pair :smh:

I sent one of my two Mcs back to NDC. If only I had known.

Back
Top Bottom