OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Sorry, I know that this is the wrong thread for this for multiple reasons but seeing as this thread seems to have the largest base of dedicated folk, I was curious to post this here. I was looking on grailed today and came across these. Are these just blatant fakes or is there a chance that these are actual samples? I'm not actually thinking about buying these but I'm new to this whole flyknit thing so I'm curious. Thanks!

anybody think NDC will ever put racers on sale again online?  The goons and barf-tops have been sitting for such a long damn time.  I was hoping they were going to drop the price sometime soon so we can use that 25% discount code.  They've still got a FSR on almost everything online.

Best Product/Method To Use To Clean The Midsole? I've Tried Soap And Cold Water I Even Bought A Shoe Cleaning Kit And Can't Quite Get Rid Of This One Mark It's Depressing...Anything Is Plenty NT'ers

Happy New Year btw

anybody think NDC will ever put racers on sale again online?  The goons and barf-tops have been sitting for such a long damn time.  I was hoping they were going to drop the price sometime soon so we can use that 25% discount code.  They've still got a FSR on almost everything online.

they should in time.. but why wait, RRS also have FSR and with the extra 20% code on top of VIP pricing, they were down to about 100 I believe.. :smile:

Best Product/Method To Use To Clean The Midsole? I've Tried Soap And Cold Water I Even Bought A Shoe Cleaning Kit And Can't Quite Get Rid Of This One Mark It's Depressing...Anything Is Plenty NT'ers

Happy New Year btw
Try using warm/hot water, and Palmolive oxy soap is really good.

Yep they put my size 12 back up so I had to jump on it and the 10 percent cash back made it a no brainer for me

Hey guys,

I recently received a pair of these trainers with a black swoosh (not white like on the picture that is attached)

Wanted to know whats the deal with them. I read somewhere that they were limited to 400 pairs worldwide.

Thanks in advance :D

LL

Last edited:
those came with a black swoosh

the x/400 is reference to FIRST2FLY pack which had blue/red glow trainers w/ special merchandise and a 999999999 promo tag 

no difference between the f2f pack and regular release blue/red glow trainers other than the sample tag

Last edited:
Hey guys,
I recently received a pair of these trainers with a black swoosh (not white like on the picture that is attached)
Wanted to know whats the deal with them. I read somewhere that they were limited to 400 pairs worldwide.
Thanks in advance :D

LL

Original stock pics had white swooshes on all OG color ways. The production pairs released had black swooshes. The 400 pairs was the Oregon trial thing to promote the trainers before the olympics. Pairs of the red and blue trainers hit retailers like finishline eventually. They are t limited to 400 pairs.

All this info is within the first 20 or 30 pages of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom