OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
2016 looks like the year of "retro" or "re release"

Blk/Wht (3.0)
Oreo 1.0
Volt
Total orange
Neo turq
mc 1.0

these 6 cw alone, if I'm able to snag a pair each, would make for a good year..
nthat.gif
I said i'd only cop 5 pairs of kicks this year... this cannot be happening lol

I told myself the same then the sandlayer GLVs havent even released and i hope they wouldve been out by december, didnt get to cop the cream UBs last year so i gotta get em this year, then the only jordans i want this year are bred 1s and cement 4s. And now all these racers lolol

lol to some people on here jumping at the opportunity to spend $150+ on some shoes made out of cotton with zero structural integrity. My days of buying flyknits are pretty much coming to an end. These literally cost probably $5 to make in a factory.

Blk/Wht (3.0)
Oreo 1.0
Volt
Total orange
Neo turq
mc 1.0

these 6 cw alone, if I'm able to snag a pair each, would make for a good year.. :nthat:

Are these comfirmed??

Blk/Wht (3.0)
Oreo 1.0
Volt
Total orange
Neo turq
mc 1.0

these 6 cw alone, if I'm able to snag a pair each, would make for a good year..
nthat.gif
5 kicks ...

Probably like 20 when you're all done! lol 
happy.gif

lol to some people on here jumping at the opportunity to spend $150+ on some shoes made out of cotton with zero structural integrity. My days of buying flyknits are pretty much coming to an end. These literally cost probably $5 to make in a factory.

Last edited:

Please tell us on which shoes you will be buying with your new found enlightenment.

No update from FedEx about my Oreos shipped last week SMH. Gonna wait until tomorrow to see if they send me an update at the beginning of a week before I investigate further.

Back
Top Bottom