OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Really?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I kept my volt orcas near a bonfire recently and the white part of the tip of the sole melted into the shoe a little. I bought them within 30 days, so would nike accept a return or an exchange for these by any chance?

They are basically socks, did your toes melt as well? :nerd:

They released everywhere else so far for $150, all the skateshops and FNL, RRS, RW, etc...don't understand why only Nike store would do $170?

I kind of don't believe it.

Last edited:
Does it mean the other colorways on the site will see a price hike of $20 come Friday as well? It still shows $150 right now...

Does it mean the other colorways on the site will see a price hike of $20 come Friday as well? It still shows $150 right now...
No, and I doubt the Oreo 1.0's will be price hiked, but that's just my opinion, it doesn't make sense since it's already released in so many places for 150. Never know with Nike tho.

Last edited:
lol you know this guy too? big reseller. taxes like hell. tried to buy both my tan yeezys for 500 on release date...

i really hate nike sometimes. thats crazy. 20$ more 2 years later for the same shoe. but they can...will...and they will sell out. got my 2 pairs for 135 and sold them. i fudged up. some poeple in here got them for 120!!
Haha man I know about this dude and I live in Oregon. Ain't no secrets on NT lol

KOF probably just copied the info from here or some other sneaker blog.

I highly doubt they raise the price on one random colorway.

Back
Top Bottom