OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Those "leggings" are not meant for men. I dont even know how i would fit into those things. I would be fixing my crotch all day.

You guys don't leggings? That's me!

I just saw the yellow circle on the pants and made assumptions. My wife has this pants brand called "Lucy" and it has a yellow circle in the same spot by the ankle. I thought it was a women's only brand :lol:

Game day for lakers. Let's go

FLYKNIT FRIDAYS

:pimp:

Hey guys I've been off this thread a while. I've been quietly waiting for a possible Flyknt Trainer Release, but with Metcon ID out, not sure if I should continue to wait. Anybody know if it's a future thing? Nike Chat no help as its not on the Launch Calender obv.
Thanks!

NIKE FLYKNIT RACER

YELLOW/BLACK-WHITE
526628-808

aka Team Orange aka Cheetos

If I recall the shoes have no yellow in the color way. Been a couple of years since I actually looked but I believe they're Team Orange/Laser Orange/White/Black, we just thought they were yellow. Not sure if that actually matters but figured I'd throw it out there since I for whatever reason remember this random information lol

Hey guys I've been off this thread a while. I've been quietly waiting for a possible Flyknt Trainer Release, but with Metcon ID out, not sure if I should continue to wait. Anybody know if it's a future thing? Nike Chat no help as its not on the Launch Calender obv.
Thanks!

Man I'm DYING for another flyknit trainer, they were discontinued for whatever reason though smh

Trainers were more expensive to produce than the hybebeast fave racers

Nike were charging the same for both and decided to profit

With this trainer talk let me ask this here because this is outside my realm of expertise: DS trainers from the July 2012 release, they should be wearable like normal today still right? I'd be so hurt if I bought some & went to wear them this spring & my bottom doesn't walk with me

With this trainer talk let me ask this here because this is outside my realm of expertise: DS trainers from the July 2012 release, they should be wearable like normal today still right? I'd be so hurt if I bought some & went to wear them this spring & my bottom doesn't walk with me

I've still got Jordan's from 2001 that are in one piece. My original volt racers are beat up pretty badly, but still hold together very well. Shouldn't be a problem.

bro... its from 2012... not 1912...

Back
Top Bottom