OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Flyknit racer parameter check.... Looks secure.

Lmao man what kind of Splinter Cell ish is this?

Is this only on racers? Cause my lunars haven't lost shape 

I think the change of shape will be evident mostly on the Flyknits without a sockliner. IMO, the Racers have the softest upper amongst all the Flyknits.

Still on the fence with these neo turqs. passed on them the first release. Just don't know what it is about them. I Have the chlorines and those are just collecting dust in my closet not getting into my rotation. Is Nike really coming out with 2 different blue colorways so close together?

When they first dropped, I thought I wanted them. BUT after seeing them IRL, I decided to pass, esp at retail. Maybe it was the weave on the pair I saw since I wasn't too keen on the details/variation of the weave at the time? However, if they become discounted at RRS' price (

Last edited:
interesting two different blue racers at the same time.
need a discount :nerd:

but there was a bunch of usa cw no?

It's not about the USA colorway why people refer to them as Olympics but that they were released leading up to the Olympics with USA branding on the tongue.

Nike also did a press release with Olympic athletes that had the shoes on.

Last edited:
just got off the phone with RRS CS and they said no Neo Turquoise are coming anytime soon.... whats going on.... 

just got off the phone with RRS CS and they said no Neo Turquoise are coming anytime soon.... whats going on.... 
Here in europe, many websites have on their site some days ago, but one after one they all put it down again.. All the places i have talk with says they will get them 4 March. 

There are so many variations of the B/W and Blue colorways!

- Chlorines
- Lagoons
- Neo Turquoises
- Marathon Blues aka Olympics

It would be nice to see more Red colorways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom