OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
People still care about breaking necks..of other dudes?

Racers look good with fitted/skinny jeans. The shoe is too slim a silhouette for anything with a bigger opening.

Hey guis, I need some fashion help. I am planing to wear my poppin multicolors with my jnco jeans. Do you think this is ok? Please help as I really need to impress this girl I like. I think that she will be swept off her feet with this look, and I just need you guys to confirm that it will work.

Hey guis, I need some fashion help. I am planing to wear my poppin multicolors with my jnco jeans. Do you think this is ok? Please help as I really need to impress this girl I like. I think that she will be swept off her feet with this look, and I just need you guys to confirm that it will work.
multi 1.0 or 2.0? and are you going to pinroll? lol

cross-colors would match multicolors better 
happy.gif

multi 1.0 or 2.0? and are you going to pinroll? lol

Multi 2, no pinroll. I will press down my toes though when she walks by to give that extra special sneaker head look of the shoes. My only worry is that she won't be able to see the shoes as my jncos have 30" cuffs.

Last edited:
Multi 2, no pinroll. I will press down my toes though when she walks by to give that extra special sneaker head look of the shoes. My only worry is that she won't be able to see the shoes as my jncos have 30" cuffs.
i know what they are lol maybe just pull them up higher Urkel style?

skinny jeans with racers are A-OK in my book.  And if you're into impressing other dudes with your looks, need to get your priorities straight homie lol

those olympics are looking clean... still undecided if i should cop... and still waiting for neoturqs to hit RRS even though i got a pair they staying DS :lol:

make sure to pinroll so you can show off your ankles to her

Have you tried a Versace linen loin cloth? Gives you an excuse for the cops while leaving nothing up to her imagination and telling her you have money. It's a triple and-tundra!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom