OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm a size 12 in most shoes, bought my first pair of racers  - oreo 2.0 in a size 12.5 and found them to be too big.  Been waiting for RRS to stock the oreo 2.0's in a size 12.
okay, thanks for the reply. Repped!

Last edited:
Was definitely goona pass on neo turq's and oly's, but after seeing some on feet pics, starting to change my mind.[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:

Thanks! Also, does anyone here proxy sneakers overseas? I'm from Australia and we didn't get the MC2 release. Had to try at the online nike store and that was horrid lol. What's the best way to grab a release online? 
FTL and RRS ship to Aus so for the most part you're covered, otherwise you'll need to use a shipping forwarding company.

Expect to pay around $280 AU per pair posted with the exchange rate......

Last edited:
My Blue Cactus arrived just this Tuesday.

I'm pretty happy with them -

and at the same time furthermore impatiently waiting for the Return of the MC 1.0

and maybe Sequoia Volts this year

and so on ad nauseam...
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Not sure what to do with the fireberries, I mean technically they are flyknit racers and all.

I noticed that on RRS if type in "flyknit racer" in the question box, I get a response saying that I just missed the chat hours. But if I type in some other question, it opens up. And  they also told me that they will no longer be carrying sizes 5-5.5 in the racers.
mean.gif

Those samples up there are NIIIICE! I love the full on White midsole on them! All they need is a Black Swoosh to be perfect in my book.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom