OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Asked this in another flyknit thread but do you guys leave the sole in yours or replace them with another you feel is more comfortable?

The 1.0s look better but the 2.0s fit me better

What's the rate on 2.0s now that the restock went thru

I remember reading somewhere that Nike wanted to focus more on the lunar and racer lines, so they killed the trainer. Kinda glad they did, I owned a pair of the MC trainers and they were subpar, almost always choose my lunar 1's or racers over them every time.

Thanks.

I am about to get a second pair off a trade for 2 GR Asics. I just want to be sure valuing them fair to me. DS Extra Butter Karaoke with big box and worn Asics Valentine Day GLV for DS MC racers? I have an extra EB so i was looking to sell one but tough to let go of the Valentines Day.

Last edited:
Thanks.

I am about to get a second pair off a trade for 2 GR Asics. I just want to be sure valuing them fair to me. DS Extra Butter Karaoke with big box and worn Asics Valentine Day GLV for DS MC racers? I have an extra EB so i was looking to sell one but tough to let go of the Valentines Day.
I think thats a good trade. You can always get those asics again if you miss em and resells not high on em at all.

I would keep the racers
forget what I said. If you're the one trading for them then 
smokin.gif

I've been thinking of grabbing a pair of trainers for my next pickup, sucks that I used to pass up on them for other stuff 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom