OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Updated. 
Oh man hopefully I can come up on the multi cw and the total orange. Last time the multi cw dropped it turned out to be a big disappointment for me 
eyes.gif

are those release dates even accurate? i believe you that the colorways are getting released because i am hyped about game royals and multicolor but it says neoturq 3/25 and it came out way before that... if some of those colorways come out before those release dates im a be hyped :pimp:

are those release dates even accurate? i believe you that the colorways are getting released because i am hyped about game royals and multicolor but it says neoturq 3/25 and it came out way before that... if some of those colorways come out before those release dates im a be hyped :pimp:

Yeah I was wondering about that. Neo Turq is already on NDC

I wonder if the game Royal retros will have a black midsole instead of blue. There was a guy who got a shipment from Nike where one had the blue and the other shoe had the black.

For women who has a Womens US size 7.5 what would be the best size to choose for the flyknit racer? Anybody here who owns both? Or knows someone (female) who wears both? Please let me know their sizes.thanks a lot.

For women who has a Womens US size 7.5 what would be the best size to choose for the flyknit racer? Anybody here who owns both? Or knows someone (female) who wears both? Please let me know their sizes.thanks a lot.
Wmns size (7.5) in this case - 1.5 = mens size

7.5-1.5=6

size 6 mens = size 7.5 womens

FKR's only come in mens' sizes

Last edited:
are those release dates even accurate? i believe you that the colorways are getting released because i am hyped about game royals and multicolor but it says neoturq 3/25 and it came out way before that... if some of those colorways come out before those release dates im a be hyped
pimp.gif
RD are subject to change at any point, you take what I post how you choose too I dont take it personal 

Back
Top Bottom