OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just received my shipping confirmation. RW is so clutch with GSO shipping (overnight) for CA residents. Tax sucks though...

Still not completely sold on the grey tongue but let's see how they look in person. May try to move them for 2.0s or Cream Boosts if not feeling them.. Will post pics tomorrow

looks like order confirmations are in fact coming from RW, just got mine. Scheduled to ship today the 4th according to email
Just received my shipping confirmation. RW is so clutch with GSO shipping (overnight) for CA residents. Tax sucks though...

Still not completely sold on the grey tongue but let's see how they look in person. May try to move them for 2.0s or Cream Boosts if not feeling them.. Will post pics tomorrow
Paypal or CC order?

looks like order confirmations are in fact coming from RW, just got mine. Scheduled to ship today the 4th according to email

Just got scheduled to ship today email also.
*looks on ebay for size i ordered* dudes already killed resale, unbelievable :lol:

Last edited:
will RW send an additional emai saying it was OOS. or theyll leave you hanging with just the Order Acknowledgment ?

here it comes :smokin

now all these lurkers please leave until I get my pair :lol:

Last edited:
Got my 2nd email [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Ordered mines like 5:35pm. Would've been faster but was fumbling with the discount codes

RW email - 
mean.gif

Thank you for placing an order with Running Warehouse! One or more of the items requested is currently out of stock. The earliest date(s) we expect to receive the item(s) is shown below.

1  Nike Flyknit Racer Shoes G/B/B M10.0/W11.5               6/10/16

RW email - 
mean.gif

Thank you for placing an order with Running Warehouse! One or more of the items requested is currently out of stock. The earliest date(s) we expect to receive the item(s) is shown below.

1  Nike Flyknit Racer Shoes G/B/B M10.0/W11.5               6/10/16
What time did you place your order?

that simply confirms RW restock on 6/10 

no reason to be stressed out, plenty to go around

Last edited:

that simply confirms RW restock on 6/10 

no reason to be stressed out, they'll be plenty to go around
na I don't think its guaranteed 

"Please be aware that back order dates are subject to change or cancellation. If we become aware of a change or cancellation, we will notify you via email. "

Back
Top Bottom