OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
We really still calling stores for info these days?

Waste of time.

If I didn't call, I wouldn't have found out my local FNL had pairs in stock today because they weren't even on the floor.

It's hit or miss, way too many stores to make broad generalizations about calling for info

success rate on calling stores is probably 12.4%.

But its better than zero.

the aggravation of talking to a sneaker store employee is too frustrating for me. Like going to the DMV.

success rate on calling stores is probably 12.4%.

But its better than zero.

the aggravation of talking to a sneaker store employee is too frustrating for me. Like going to the DMV.

Yeah I feel you. I usually just make them all at once. Call all stores back to back from both local malls

i knew my local footlocker has them since a month ago, but i walked in last friday to double check and see if they would sell me a pair. no luck lol

the ny york boutique doesnt do phone order...sucks...

They're holding a size 10 for me at the 14th street location under my name but I'm currently still at work so if someone wants it just shoot me a message. They close at 8.

They're holding a size 10 for me at the 14th street location under my name but I'm currently still at work so if someone wants it just shoot me a message. They close at 8.
wanna get them to hold a sz 12 as well...oop to the west coast please lol

I will trade DS SZ 12 Supreme Snake Skin AM 98 for a pair of sz 12 MC3 and a pair of DS sz 12 MC2...anyone??

Thought I would be bothered by the grey tongue, but they look just fine in person

One shoe has green on the toe box while the other is more pink, no complaints by me

Loving that yellow/green tint. beautiful.

Next to the 2.0's, it makes me realize how I don't need the 2.0's in my life.

You guys think snkrs will have a size 4?
I only see it going to 4.5 on the racers still in stock. You could still go for that though...

Also anyone notice they called these MULTICOLOR MADNESS?

Madness because they're making a million pairs? 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom