OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
For AUS$30, in securing my pair, and not even thinking twice about it.
as for the color, ive seen some bad and good 3.0 (well IMO)

the pair that i like is more pinkish (like paddlepop) but it like it. some others are more to the green side like 1.0, and sometimes they just too random

Last edited:
Shady. Just called my local Finish line, Mission Viejo, CA, and double checked if they are releasing in store. Called already on Monday to check and the guy said yes. Just got off the phone and the girl told me they already "raffled" off tickets and extra pairs will be released after 12. I called her on her bs and a guy on speaker asked me what size I was. Told him 9-9.5. Have me crap about how the only had 6 pairs total and people he knows are already coming for them, yadda yadda yadda. Asked him one more time, so is it raffle or first come first serve. He said, begrudgingly, fcfs.

Do I even bother? Have you ever heard of just releasing 6 pairs?????
Or just go to a FTL?

Really just pisses me off trying to legitly cop one pair.

Shady. Just called my local Finish line, Mission Viejo, CA, and double checked if they are releasing in store. Called already on Monday to check and the guy said yes. Just got off the phone and the girl told me they already "raffled" off tickets and extra pairs will be released after 12. I called her on her bs and a guy on speaker asked me what size I was. Told him 9-9.5. Have me crap about how the only had 6 pairs total and people he knows are already coming for them, yadda yadda yadda. Asked him one more time, so is it raffle or first come first serve. He said, begrudgingly, fcfs.

Do I even bother? Have you ever heard of just releasing 6 pairs?????
Or just go to a FTL?

Really just pisses me off trying to legitly cop one pair.
The Finish line I went to told me that have a full size run but 2 pairs for each size.

You have a better chance going to FTL, the location I went to told me that they should have a good amount of pairs coming in. 

how is the fit of MC for wide feet. for references I wear 10 US in roshe (mesh/flyknit), 11 in nike basketball/runningshoes and 9.5 in Qasa High. I have wide feet. Is 11 US ok?

how is the fit of MC for wide feet. for references I wear 10 US in roshe (mesh/flyknit), 11 in nike basketball/runningshoes and 9.5 in Qasa High. I have wide feet. Is 11 US ok?

Wide footer here.

Jordan's = 10
Air Max's = 10.5
UB's = 10.5
FK Trainers = 10.5
FK Racers = 11

I prefer a little wiggle room in the toebox.

Wide footer here.

Jordan's = 10
Air Max's = 10.5
UB's = 10.5
FK Trainers = 10.5
FK Racers = 11

I prefer a little wiggle room in the toebox.
thanks for the reference. and yes I like some half or a cm top as a toebox room.

i guess ill just cop the US11 since they're looking particularly narrow.

Last edited:

being that you wear a 10 in Roshes, i think a 10.5 will do.

I use to wear 10.5 in roshes, but need an 11 in FK

I know many managers from stores all across SoCal. LA heads, y'all have nothing to worry about. Be up early and you'll def score if you strike fast.

Good luck.
Thanks that's good to hear. Do you know which stores are selling them? Other than Nike and FTL I don't think anyone else announced that they'll be selling them.

If the Nike running store in Pasadena is getting them in stock i'll be happy as **** because i've been sitting on a Nike giftcard for months now.

Last edited:
Good luck to everyone but I wouldn't worry too much.  They are everywhere.  I'm glad I got a pair and hope to cop a 2nd and keep it on ice after my 1st pair gets beat up all summer long.

Any FTL or FA in NYC will have this instore on Friday??? Today just went to FA 14th st saw one of staff there wore this and I asked if they have them this Friday, he said sold out 2 days ago!?!?! Shouldn't it release this Friday???

And Anyone know if Nike town got this???

Slightly off topic but I trust you guys.

I'm looking to sell my multicolor free 4.0's. Worn less than 10x. The white sole is dirty and the knit / shoe is flawless. I'd say 8.5 / 10 just because the white sole won't clean up all the way.

How much should I ask?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom