OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
We get ours shipped from Europe, the US has their own warehouses. They usually send the shipping confirmation when the order hits Canadian soil, its weird.

Thanks, I spoke to a rep on Nike chat and he said my order has shipped from their international hub

At this point I expect Nike to sell the V2 next year with a grey tongue 
Hoping they release them with a black tongue. But hoping they release them at all. Maybe 2018 since the MC1 made a return after a 3 year hiatus?

Loving the blue and green

just got my ndc pair in. checking both pairs i have now they have a good amount of volt in them. im happy. the furthest right shoe is the odd one out :lol:

Last edited:
My pair finally came in via NIke. First pair of Flyknit Racer and I went with my normal size 9 (I wear a size 9 in Roshe Run and Free Mercurial Superfly Flyknit) but these are wayyy to tight.

Do these stretch out after a few wears or should I size up to a 9.5?

My pair finally came in via NIke. First pair of Flyknit Racer and I went with my normal size 9 (I wear a size 9 in Roshe Run and Free Mercurial Superfly Flyknit) but these are wayyy to tight.

They won't stretch.

Impressive shot to take by yourself [emoji]128064[/emoji] Man, you gotta tell me if you ever get more in stock up in there [emoji]128064[/emoji]

you could try relacing. if it's still too tight, you should half size up.

Back
Top Bottom