OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
^ I concurred that. USPS priority is pretty quick and cost at least $40-60 shipping to Asia most of the time.

Wish i knew there was that cheaper air mail option :frown:
I paid hefty for the kicks I got from US.
Btw, does it comes with tracking?

If you send it via USPS air mail (~$25), it won't come with tracking or insurance.

If you send it via USPS priority mail (~$55), it will come with tracking and $50 of insurance. You can add more insurance as well. The tracking number though will only work in the states, so if it gets sent out of the country, it will just show the progress up until it arrives in the destination country.

I thought the point of multicolor was for the upper to be a random pattern. To buy mutiple pairs just to find a specific weave defeats the purpose and excitment of the shoes to me. I thought bad weave = damage... Not an unliked color dominating a purposefully random woven upper. Whatever works I guess.
You are correct my friend, a knit should be a random pattern but most people lack of understanding of what a "knit" pattern really is and how it is suppose to be random but I also know that any future multicolor release, people are still going to buy multiple pairs to find a "matching knit". As stated, to each their own but I'd be happy once again just to be able to cop a pair and be happy with an un-matching knit weave.

This knit might not be appealing to a lot of people specially to the majority of NT'rs but you still can't call this a bad weave. It's a knit so they can come as random as this one. Not going to lie, I might have a small issue if I receive this pair but would shrug my shoulder like no big deal and keep em' lol.

This one is a nice matching pair. If this is the pair you got without having to buy a few pairs to swap around, you did get a nice matching weave!

Last edited:
peoples' perception is influenced by the shoe's quantity

if the 3.0 was limited no one would be talking about getting a "bad" weave

Last edited:

I respectfully disagree. In my case.. If the 3.0 was very limited and I got what I felt was an undesirable aka "bad" weave I would not keep the sneaker just because of the fact that it is limited. Instead I would just resell them for a profit as opposed to sending them back to Nike for a refund. That's the only thing that would change for me.

But i'm not gonna keep a sneaker that I don't enjoy looking down at simply for the fact that it's limited. I have too many sneakers for that.

About to paint these tongues black. Will post after pic.

Nah, i remember looking at 3 pairs at NTLA before i settled on my pair when the 1.0 came out.

Back then, what i thought was a bad weave was different than what i thought now. I wanted both pairs to match back then.

That pink symmetrical toe pair is straight up awful.

I respectfully disagree. In my case.. If the 3.0 was very limited and I got what I felt was an undesirable aka "bad" weave I would not keep the sneaker just because of the fact that it is limited. Instead I would just resell them for a profit as opposed to sending them back to Nike for a refund. That's the only thing that would change for me.

But i'm not gonna keep a sneaker that I don't enjoy looking down at simply for the fact that it's limited. I have too many sneakers for that.

same here. I don't give a damn about limited. If its ugly, its not touching my feet.

Completed! for anyone who does this in the future, remember to tape over the sizing tag in the back. I got paint on it and tried removing it with nail polish remover. Bad idea if u put too much.

Last edited:
^ so you just went straight black angelus? No 50/50 mix with GAC 9000 then iron to heatset in place?

Runnerinn pair finally came in on the left.

Definitely prefer the pair on the right with all the pink and more blue.

Last edited:
^ so you just went straight black angelus? No 50/50 mix with GAC 9000 then iron to heatset in place?
Nope just straight flat black angelus. The gac-900 mix would prob make it look much cleaner up close but looking at it from any distance is unnoticeable, especially after I lace them up.

I need a pair of multicolors 10,5us but shipped within EU, pm if you got some pls, sorry for posting it here but everything seems to be located in US

So I just spoke with a Nike Rep and apparently they are very backed up with returns due to "maintenance" and my return won't be processed until next week at the earliest.

What a pain, I would have just taken them to Nike Georgetown had I known it was going to take this long

also had the time today to do this. It took longer then expected, about 40 min. Now onto 24 hr wait to dry.

So I just spoke with a Nike Rep and apparently they are very backed up with returns due to "maintenance" and my return won't be processed until next week at the earliest.

What a pain, I would have just taken them to Nike Georgetown had I known it was going to take this long

I don't get it.. people complain about the most trivial things. :smh: Unless you need that $150 and change now, what difference does a week make? Nike has one of the best return policies (even for worn shoes).

also had the time today to do this. It took longer then expected, about 40 min. Now onto 24 hr wait to dry.

The real question is... will they survive a wash cycle? I tend to throw my Racers in the wash every 2-3 months to get that new-out-of-the-box feel, and still can't stand the grey tongue after owning a few 1.0s... anyone throw a painted pair in the wash yet?

For any San diegans I'm returning a 10.5 multi to Nike fashion valley running store if anyone's looking

The real question is... will they survive a wash cycle? I tend to throw my Racers in the wash every 2-3 months to get that new-out-of-the-box feel, and still can't stand the grey tongue after owning a few 1.0s... anyone throw a painted pair in the wash yet?
I never put my racers in the washer so I wouldn't have that problem but the paint is pretty strong. I needed nail polish remover to get some paint off my hands. If some paint would come off its not hard to touch up if you have the right brush.

Back
Top Bottom