OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

The ordering of multiple pairs just to mix and match weaves, only to return another pair afterwards, just screams "try-hard" to me. Have any of you ever been stopped by some random sneakerhead in the middle of the street and been told "Hey man, love the weaves on those!"?

The ordering of multiple pairs just to mix and match weaves, only to return another pair afterwards, just screams "try-hard" to me. Have any of you ever been stopped by some random sneakerhead in the middle of the street and been told "Hey man, love the weaves on those!"?
I have never bought shoes to impress another man... so no. That seems like more of a "try-hard" but what do I know?

and considering how brutal it is to try and get just one pair of certain shoes in Canada makes things hard enough... 

Define it for us then please.

To me, it means going overboard in order to impress others. In the case of mixing and matching weaves, the only people who you're impressing are a bunch of people on NT looking at close-up pics. When you're actually wearing the shoe, no one notices (or gives a poop) about the minutiae of the weaves you just chose.

Define it for us then please.

To me, it means going overboard in order to impress others. In the case of mixing and matching weaves, the only people who you're impressing are a bunch of people on NT looking at close-up pics. When you're actually wearing the shoe, no one notices (or gives a poop) about the minutiae of the weaves you just chose.

So if given the chance to pick out which dominant colors and patterns I want on my own shoes, I should not do it. If I were to select weaves and colors that I like, I would only be doing this to impress other people? Am I reading this correctly? If not please correct my statement.

Last edited:

Maybe we do it for ourselves? I really don't understand how some of you are so offended by people attempting to find the perfect weave for themselves. We literally lose no money on this if we did it through NDC.

I can may understand if you just didn't get a pair yourself and you are upset we are hogging them up but if you have your pair and are content, what difference does it make what we do?

Last edited:
Anyone get a call from RRS saying they have some sizes back in stock for the Flyknit MC 3.0 Racers?  They cancelled my previous order but was able to send me a pair from their restock.  She mentioned sizes 11 and 11.5 from what i know.

I feel like it was harder to NOT get a pair of these if you actually tried than to miss out
i see comments like this all the time... maybe think outside the box that not everyone who wants and likes shoes lives in a country that gets a huge quantity of them. i was lucky enough that a NT member was able to help me get a pair as i struck out on NDC canada... 

[/quote]
Maybe we do it for ourselves? I really don't understand how some of you are so offended by people attempting to find the perfect weave for themselves. We literally lose no money on this if we did it through NDC.

I can may understand if you just didn't get a pair yourself and you are upset we are hogging them up but if you have your pair and are content, what difference does it make what we do?

I'm good man. I got my pair, but I do feel bad for those who didn't......because people felt the need to pick weaves. :rolleyes And sure, you're not losing any money on it, but tell that to the postman who's gotta waste his time shipping a pair back to NDC, the guy working in shipping/receiving in Memphis who's got to scan the package back in, and the poor souls sitting on NDC, waiting for a restock because he didn't get a pair. It's a waste of people's time IMO.

i see comments like this all the time... maybe think outside the box that not everyone who wants and likes shoes lives in a country that gets a huge quantity of them. i was lucky enough that a NT member was able to help me get a pair as i struck out on NDC canada... 
Well there is this saying in America... "sucks to suck" 

Shout out to the stars and stripes

I'm good man. I got my pair, but I do feel bad for those who didn't......because people felt the need to pick weaves.
eyes.gif
And sure, you're not losing any money on it, but tell that to the postman who's gotta waste his time shipping a pair back to NDC, the guy working in shipping/receiving in Memphis who's got to scan the package back in, and the poor souls sitting on NDC, waiting for a restock because he didn't get a pair. It's a waste of people's time IMO.[/quote]
i think its a just a mentality from people who live in smaller market countries. copping in Canada is tough as it is. we are just usually happy to get one pair regardless of the weave let alone a couple to choose weaves. people in the US have the ability to do this as they have more supply and more places that get them. i dont feel bad for the postman or the people at nike as its their job, they get paid to do that. 

i do feel bad for the people who struck out because people ordrered multiple pairs to pick what weave is best but its the reality we live in... if they lived in the US and didnt get a pair i would agree with BradleySupreme that they might not have tried hard enough. At least if they pay resell they get to see what weave they are getting. 

Well there is this saying in America... "sucks to suck" 

Shout out to the stars and stripes
and theres a saying in Canada... at least we dont have worry about trump running our country 
laugh.gif

Had to school this kid today. Sold him White Trainers (9/10, Sz 10.5) yesterday for $265 cash. He had balls to complain about the fact I cleaned them first before hand delivering them to his cousin. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom