OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
Yea those are fake man... agree with everyone else 100%.  Why would you not post actual shoe pics?  *****

Yea those are fake man... agree with everyone else 100%.  Why would you not post actual shoe pics?  *****

yeah that's what I was leaning with - i know SOME times power sellers will just be lazy, but yea...better safe than sorry.

thanks yall - i just want a pair of 10.5 at a decent price...sigh

Legit check please. I think they look and feel legit but the dates on the tags throw me off...

Idk... The heels on those look like they may be stretched from a shoe tree. They appear legit, but I don't know what to say about the dates.

there's a much better way to legit check racers now
weigh your pairs with a precision scale

Last edited:
there's a much better way to legit check racers now

weigh your pairs with a precision scale

Oh god not the conversation about weighing your sneakers again....

If you found legit pairs and weighed them you could easily tell the fake one by the difference.. Fakes use different density materials because they use different material suppliers, even if the molds are almost identical.

If you found legit pairs and weighed them you could easily tell the fake one by the difference.. Fakes use different density materials because they use different material suppliers, even if the molds are almost identical.
I know... there was a long conversation about this a month or so ago

My bad, I thought that was sarcastic..
All good! Hard to sense tone over the internet. I just didn't want that convo to start back up again.

But I do agree that weighing a legit racer to compare to the pair you're trying to LC is a very good way to help verify authenticity 

Back
Top Bottom