OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
straight to feet.

what's the general consensus re MC 1.0 VS 2.0 Vs 3.0? apologies for the newbie question. also I'm colorblind.

So how does the restock email work? Is it possible for anyone with the email to reserve a pair? If so, it'd be great if someone could swing me an email/link since I'm sure some of you won't be looking to get another pair. I've been waiting for a restock for a couple months now
It's only for those who purchased a pair off NDC but had their order cancelled.  Depending on what size you need, maybe someone here can purchase them and then ship to you. 

It's only for those who purchased a pair off NDC but had their order cancelled.  Depending on what size you need, maybe someone here can purchase them and then ship to you. 
I had a second pair canclled back then and I just reordered it; YOU ONLY CAN ORDER IT IF YOUR PAIR WAS CANCELED; They ask for previous order number and email address before you can place the order

saw the Volt Racers in store. kinda underwhelmed at them and the changes Nike did compared to the OG release.

I just talked to a rep on the NDC chat and she said that they're only for people who had their order cancelled and they're not planning on doing a general restock. If anyone is willing to order them for me and use my address that'd be awesome.

idk why but my mc3's tongue doesnt stretch the same..

the right tongue is longer than the left lol

Mc1 are goat! The mc 2 are too girly.
LOL hope youre joking right?  The pink is less girly on the MC1 than the green on the MC2?  
roll.gif

So how does the restock email work? Is it possible for anyone with the email to reserve a pair? If so, it'd be great if someone could swing me an email/link since I'm sure some of you won't be looking to get another pair. I've been waiting for a restock for a couple months now

+1
lol at the amount of flyknits I've copped, I'm surprised i never received one...damb

+1
lol at the amount of flyknits I've copped, I'm surprised i never received one...damb

Only times that I can recall being oversold were the Oreo 2.0 initial release, and some of the MC3.

Saw the volt racers on the wall of my local FTL as I walked by. Will go in tomorrow to see them in hand. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom