OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
From the Zoom Running thread...
New chicago marathon streaks are up on NDC:

I LOVE the gradient on the City Marathon Streak collection! :smokin

Last edited:
Anyone happen to have tips on how to cop sz 5.5 pairs? Seems like the only place that sells them is NDC or have to go through Ebay.

You guys weren't kidding, these lab joints do feel a half size too small. Last pair of racer's I purchased were the MC 3.0 and the lab's definitely do feel a bit more stiff/snug. 

Are there any places that does size swaps for these, or should I just tough it out?

It'll feel odd sizing up on these since I've always worn the same size. 

Last edited:
You guys weren't kidding, these lab joints do feel a half size too small. Last pair of racer's I purchased were the MC 3.0 and the lab's definitely do feel a bit more stiff/snug. 

Are there any places that does size swaps for these, or should I just tough it out?

Which part feels tight? My MC 2.0's felt snug around the toe box initially but stretched out a little after some wears.

Even though Nike made that switch, my racers are still TTS for me.  I don't notice a difference on my food

Sucks to hear though.  All my racers have been TTS without issue for me.  

Hot - way better than the big Swoosh one !-)

(only the olive (insole) seems to be "missing"... and reason for a new style code)

Last edited:
Damn, sivas sent the packet from Madrid last night 22:00, and this morning i get them (live in Denmark)! I can't even sent a packet from one side of the country to the other so fast.. Brilliant service DHL! 

Not feeling the Pure Platinums that much based on the stock photos, personally.

Blackouts >>>> Pure Platinums but I'm just glad to see that racers are continuing to release in more cws.  Can't wait to see what 2017 brings.

Last edited:
anyone have other upcoming colorway codes? if racers are making this comeback i gotta plan out which ones i'm going for

Back
Top Bottom