OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I hope these aren't limited so I can cop on sale
laugh.gif
I don't think these grays will be that limited. I don't expect them to be a hard cop for those interested in them.

I don't think these grays will be that limited. I don't expect them to be a hard cop for those interested in them.

if they're on FTL release calendar, I don't think it'll be a problem.. no "NikeLab" label on them it seems like so I think we're good..

It's still strange though that they have a different sku.
That is strange but maybe they just updated the sku for new FKR releases.
if they're on FTL release calendar, I don't think it'll be a problem.. no "NikeLab" label on them it seems like so I think we're good..
Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking considering they are going to be sold on FTL.

Last edited:
Very average colorways this year. Along with the attempt to bring back ogs on the blended total oranges and volts, and also considering I can go to my local ftl and pick up any fkr colorway that came out this year (aside from blackouts). Selling out the most recent pair and then releasing a colorway that looks promising I'd certainly consider that a come back of sort.

Very average colorways this year. Along with the attempt to bring back ogs on the blended total oranges and volts, and also considering I can go to my local ftl and pick up any fkr colorway that came out this year (aside from blackouts). Selling out the most recent pair and then releasing a colorway that looks promising I'd certainly consider that a come back of sort.
So basically what you are saying is not that the racers themselves have made a comeback but rather the hype 

For those wondering where the "neutral olive" is in this colorway it is woven into the outside part of the shoe. It's not a green-olive but more of a brown-olive 

You can mainly see it in the detailed photos of the heel

Last edited:

anyone have other upcoming colorway codes? if racers are making this comeback i gotta plan out which ones i'm going for
526628-002
10/14

526628-401 (Blue Lagoons)
11/11

526628-300 (Lucids)
12/9

not sure where the big post that has everything is

You guys weren't kidding, these lab joints do feel a half size too small. Last pair of racer's I purchased were the MC 3.0 and the lab's definitely do feel a bit more stiff/snug. 

Are there any places that does size swaps for these, or should I just tough it out?

It'll feel odd sizing up on these since I've always worn the same size. 
Which part feels tight? My MC 2.0's felt snug around the toe box initially but stretched out a little after some wears.
Yeah, mainly in the toe box. I was probably exaggerating about it being half a size, maybe it's more like .25.

I don't remember racers being so stiff out of the box tho, I'll see if they loosen up a bit after some wear. 

Last edited:

For those wondering where the "neutral olive" is in this colorway it is woven into the outside part of the shoe. It's not a green-olive but more of a brown-olive 

You can mainly see it in the detailed photos of the heel
Not really feeling the olive weaved into the shoe, too bad it's not just white/pure platinum. 

Still need some all white racers[emoji]129300[/emoji] 

Last edited:
Since they're dropping at both Nike and Footlocker I wouldn't about these being limited

None of that NikeLab bs in this one

These are a great "Fall" shoe with the muted off white and grey paneling. Even if you can't really wear them in the Fall :lol:.

Not as great as an 'all white' or 'all pure platinum' pair would have been, but these are still an instant pick-up, day 1, w/o hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom