OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Platinum: Easy cop in Europe? No chance! Within seconds! : sold out ! Sorry but that su... Nike! 
mad.gif

Or something went wrong and nobody got one?

Last edited:
Forgot about the nike.ca release and checked the site 5 mins after midnight PST. All gone but hoping sizes pop up again.

I had some luck - my size popped up again...

And the first ones are also popping up @ebay in Europe for about 220 - 250 €...

For those in Aus or looking to grab early in the US still some sizes left on JD Sports mobile app.
Checked out and paid for.
Hopefully not cancelled

Funny how the majority of people are still calling the Earth Tones the Platinums/Plats/Pure Platinums when they are no longer any of the above and not actually pure platinum anymore. That title should be reserved for a true pure platinum pair of racers in the future (hopefully).
laugh.gif

There are a few on feet shots and lots of in hand pictures of them on IG now. Was hoping some on feet pictures would change my mind on them but I just can't get down with that grass stain look. Well, on the bright side, the Earth Tones will definitely make great beaters for those who cop since they already have that worn in dirty vibe.

Last edited:

862713-401

BLUE TINT/WHITE-BLUECAP

Not Bad..... Sorta a avg joe's ver of Tokyo cw 

Now these I can get down with. They definitely have that Tokyo racer vibe with that washed denim blue look.
nthat.gif

I really hope the Earth Tones look better in person than on most of the pics...

Last edited:

Now these I can get down with. They definitely have that Tokyo racer vibe with that washed denim blue look.
nthat.gif
Yep just saw the Nike official pics and thought the same thing.  These will sell better than the pure plats tho IMO

im just gunna go back to bed and pretend like all these releases arnt happening today and tomorrow :rofl:

Last edited:
Those Blue Tints are really nice. Kinda remind me of the Chlorines from way back. I like these new two tone/mixed weave hybrids Nike is putting out. Lots of potential.

Back
Top Bottom