OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
And it's an oval btw
tongue.gif

yes + runnerspoint all sizes... def. GR 

and regardless this fact - as always - the first ones on ebay "Deadstock" for 200-220 €  and more... 
roll.gif

...while the Platinum reseller already had to come back to reality : 160-170 € ...

Last edited:
gunna go check out both pairs in person. the platinums still seem kind of limited, they're sold out on NDC Canada and that runnerspoint site pretty much.

Would've have expected Finishline to receive these new racers before the Foot stores given their large runner account.

For anyone that has actually hit on SNKRS do you constantly refresh or just let it refresh itself. I always try to refresh it manually

For anyone that has actually hit on SNKRS do you constantly refresh or just let it refresh itself. I always try to refresh it manually

Manually, once I see the clock hit 10am est on my phone, then I press the shoe and it's almost always available to buy. Don't forget to copy your password beforehand in case it asks for it.

Back
Top Bottom