OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
9.5 missed out on both SNKRS and FNL

edit - drove over to my local FTL and got both colors. a few folks in line in front of me. staff said they had about 20 pairs in each size

happy flyknit friday y'all!

Last edited:
Looking for a 11 on the Blue Tints, I'd appreciate it if someone could proxy it for me as I'm not based in the CONUS. FTL is already out from the looks of it. 

which mall you at? I would think natick ?

nah, I live in Braintree so the Plaza. I hit on 9.5 on SNKRs for the blues, debating if I want to go back for the Platinums or not.

Ive got a $10 off coupon so im definitely not going to order off of FNL with their shipping. Plus I just hate FNL and wont give them business.

Last edited:
Smh fnL used to have free shipping on orders over $75. They always try to screw us. One of the few reasons why I havent done business with them for a while

Thought Finishline had a free shipping option? Maybe you guys should've tried proceeding further into checkout.

Last edited:
You guys are worried about another $13 for shipping on a $150 shoe?

It's around 10%. Next time you feel like handing over an extra 10% on an order in addition to tax, please let me know. I'll just keep buying my shoes from other places.

nah, I live in Braintree so the Plaza. I hit on 9.5 on SNKRs for the blues, debating if I want to go back for the Platinums or not.
oh wow thats way too far for me. I also hit a 9.5 on the reserve. If natick got the plats I would've went for them. Good luck. You the only person there?

oh wow thats way too far for me. I also hit a 9.5 on the reserve. If natick got the plats I would've went for them. Good luck. You the only person there?

What kind of shopping mall opens at noon? Latest I've ever seen is 11, and most around here are 10

You guys are worried about another $13 for shipping on a $150 shoe?

When its something you are already on the fence about, yes a combined $25 difference can sway my decision. Shipping fees add up when you buy as much stuff as I do.

It's around 10%. Next time you feel like handing over an extra 10% on an order in addition to tax, please let me know. I'll just keep buying my shoes from other places.

Not to mention FNL is notorious for overselling or just never shipping your stuff.

What kind of shopping mall opens at noon? Latest I've ever seen is 11, and most around here are 10

Yup, I was the only one there. And I guess its the Veterans Day Hours. I didnt even think theyd change the hours.

You can always return in store for a full refund if you are on the fence and end up not wanting to keep them though can't you?

You can always return in store for a full refund if you are on the fence and end up not wanting to keep them though can't you?

and then you paid $13 in shipping for absolutely nothing. you do not get refunded for shipping costs.

decided to pass on both cw's my HoH received.. too many other cw's in the next coming months that are looking promising.. hope Nike does a few right..

TGIFf

looking good bro.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom