OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Was on the edge on these, but these are way better in person I couldn't pass em up. Picked up these and the Plats from the local FTL, in and out in 5 mins.

Highly recommend these, pics don't do em justice

Was on the edge on these, but these are way better in person I couldn't pass em up. Picked up these and the Plats from the local FTL, in and out in 5 mins.

This is the pic if anyone is still on the fence on the blues

straight 
nthat.gif

The "grass stain" infuse knitting has more of golden yellowish color to it than green. Probably hard to see in these pics but I'll post some on feet pics later.

Wish the whole shoe looked like this. Too much inconsistency in the shoe for my taste but hope you guys eat.

^ did your footlocker show up on the launch locator?

Yup, but it only started showing on the Launch Locator a few days ago. Last week it said they were dropping on 11/25 but on Monday or Tuesday they updated and added stores getting them on 11/11.

Was in FTL for about 30 mins after they opened and I was the only one that asked about the Plats and Blue Tints.

Wow I'm mad I slept on them. I hate how Nike shoots their product haha. I need these. Hoping they restock 11 here in Canada.

Damn that's look way better. I hate how Nike shoots their product. Hopefully I can snag a size 11 here in Canada soon. Mad I slept haha. Thanks for the pic.

I broke my 1 pair per year rule for these damn. So excited.

I broke my 1 pair per year rule for these damn. So excited.
You're probably the most disciplined person on NT. 1 per year?! I'd be happy to make a week without grabbing a pair lol

Happy Friday peeps.  After seeing these on feet pics of the Tint Blues, they are certainly growing on me.  Good pick ups everyone.

Nice. I was wondering that. Thanks for the heads up.
For sure dude. Didn't know you were into FKRs. How do you like your BTs? 

I definitely check out Main Place FTL for racers since I've seen pretty much everything sit there - I did see South Coast still had a MC on shelf this week. I think that's the only pair left but it's been up there for awhile.

Between the two stores I want to say they have most of cws from this past year, and on sale.

Came home to a surprise to see a package from Nike on my doorway. The fastest i've ever received anything from Nike.  I'm really liking the pattern on these

For sure dude. Didn't know you were into FKRs. How do you like your BTs? 
I definitely check out Main Place FTL for racers since I've seen pretty much everything sit there - I did see South Coast still had a MC on shelf this week. I think that's the only pair left but it's been up there for awhile.
Between the two stores I want to say they have most of cws from this past year, and on sale.

Racers pretty much got me into the sneaker craze. I will forever remain loyal to my roots :lol:

Back
Top Bottom