OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
MC v1.0 DS for $145 on eBay - Sz 10

Seller confirmed they're 1.0, not 3.0 like his title states. Proceed with caution - requested pics of the tongue UPC and seller hasn't responded yet. Has 100% feedback but with only 8 ratings as a buyer

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201733869009

Last edited:
Anybody try spraying their FKRs with clear spay on reflective paint?  Thinking about doing that to the triple blacks for when I run at night, since FKRs didn't come with 3M in the Knit by Night.

521/500mi (on these Racers) 4 miler to clinch my 11th consecutive 100mi month of the year :smokin

I think it's time to retire these. :frown:

I wish I didn't have a severe supinating footstrike for my left foot... :smh: I think these would've lasted even longer if it was efficient as my right...

Last edited:
521/500mi (on these Racers) 4 miler to clinch my 11th consecutive 100mi month of the year
smokin.gif

I think it's time to retire these.
frown.gif

I wish I didn't have a severe supinating footstrike for my left foot...
mean.gif
I think these would've lasted even longer if it was efficient as my right...
Damn, Ray. good work.

Anyone know anywhere that still have midnight's in an 8.5 that'll ship to Canada? Imposible to find anything smaller than a 12

All flyknits were 99.99 at my local footlocker. Multis, volts, orange, pink ones.

Now that the hype has died for the shoe, maybe Nike will finally put them on NikeID 
nerd.gif

wishful thinking I know. 

Anyone know anywhere that still have midnight's in an 8.5 that'll ship to Canada? Imposible to find anything smaller than a 12

Hey, just checked SNKRS app and they still have an 8.5 here in the US. I'd be willing to help to get them to you. I know the exchange rate isn't the greatest but let me know if this sounds good to you.

Last edited:
size 10 shoe with size 11 box?

Hence why I requested additional photos. Not sure if someone from here or some random eBayer purchased them but I do hope they get what was pictured.

The lack of some key pictures and his feedback/rating was enough for me to pass.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom