OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Today's wear. Wasn't so sure about 'em at first because I thought they looked like a dark *** obsidian for some reason when I held 'em in a dim lit room lol but they're cool in sun light.

Pure Plats just came in from the FNL restock. I don't see much grass stains on my pair so I'm pretty happy about that. Definitely should have got them sooner but better late then never.

Today's wear. Wasn't so sure about 'em at first because I thought they looked like a dark *** obsidian for some reason when I held 'em in a dim lit room lol but they're cool in sun light.

Dope shot. Loving my pair wore them like 3x in a row

My Rough Green Racers arrived today... - no sun and daylight outside for a better look at them, but I think I'm happy with them(/ all my latest Racer purchases)

- would have been nice when the left one of the Rough Green Racer would have come with some more brighter green in the toe caps like these ones:

- but I think I won't order a second pair in order to mix them

- or what do you think about that - would you ? 

Last edited:
Olives are nice! :smokin If I can stumble upon a retail pair after I'm done gifting they'll be had. Hopefully they have a wider re-release or a couple of restocks much like they had with the Blue Tints and Pure Plats.

My Rough Green Racers arrived today... - no sun and daylight outside for a better look at them, but I think I'm happy with them(/ all my latest Racer purchases)

- would have been nice when the left one of the Rough Green Racer would have come with some more brighter green in the toe caps like these ones:

- but I think I won't order a second pair in order to mix them

- or what do you think about that - would you ? 
Bro I have bought the exact same pairs. I can't wait to get home after being away for school and try them all on. 

"Update": I ordered a second pair - hoping for at least one with some brighter green lines in the toecap... we will see :wink:

(the Rough Greens are surprisingly easy to purchase for Europe...- maybe to much nice colors in a short period of time and really cold and wet here...)  

Looking forward to 2017... (-:

Last edited:

"Update": I ordered a second pair - hoping for at least one with some brighter green lines in the toecap... we will see :wink:

(the Rough Greens are surprisingly easy to purchase for Europe...- maybe to much nice colors in a short period of time and really cold and wet here...)  

Looking forward to 2017... (-:
I kinda like those Fireberries.

It's somehow an underestimated colorway... imo they are a nice variety in summer sunlight...

Back
Top Bottom