OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First pair of racers I got today. Not really into the shoe. But my friend sold me his pair for $50. I think worn once. Lol.

Half size small. But can't pass up for $50. Took the insole out and fits great.

Might cop the all black ones in the future if I were to get another pair.

Last edited:
Updated 1/4/17. Not sure if the dates are all still right or not.

526628-608
UNIVERSITY RED/ BLACK-BRIGHT MANGO
1/27

526628-012
OREO 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
2/10

526628-405
BLUE GLOW/BLACK-YELLOW STRIKE 
2/24

526628-013
WOLF GREY/ WHITE-PURE PLATINUM-COOL GREY 
3/10

526628-100
WHITE/ WHITE-SAIL-PURE PLATINUM
3/24

526628-304
MULTI 2.0 (Same color code, shoe may be different)
4/7

526628-102
WHITE/ LEGION BLUE-MICA BLUE
5/19

526628-103
WHITE/COOL GREY-GHOST GREEN-WOLF GREY
5/19

526628-500
LIGHT VIOLET/DARK RAISIN-PLUM FOG-WHITE
5/19

526628-604
PEARL PINK/COOL GREY-BRIGHT MELON
5/19

Current Flyknit Racer Model Dates TBD below: 
526628-014 :: DARK GREY/ WHITE-BLACK-WOLF GREY 
902366-100 :: WHITE/MULTI-COLOR-BLACK-PINK BLAST :: BE TRUE RACER

First pair of racers I got today. Not really into the shoe. But my friend sold me his pair for $50. I think worn once. Lol.

Half size small. But can't pass up for $50. Took the insole out and fits great.

Might cop the all black ones in the future if I were to get another pair.
If you're not already wearing socks that are super thin, similar to Uniqlos or  Stance Super Invisibles, try giving them a whirl. It's almost sockless and you may be able to keep in your insole in, too. 

lmao why are you always triggered by me?
If you're directing the comment at me, it's because you make some of the most absurd statements regarding the price and how they're just a bunch of "yarn", or however you described it in the past, which is absolutely fine if you don't like the shoe. However, you're still around after all these months, if not a year of bashing it (pricing/lack of bang for the buck).  Outside of the occasional off the wall comment, I don't think you're a bad guy at all. Additionally, it's good that you're at least interactive with the thread, which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about the lurkers who only take and provide nothing. Nor does it have to do with me not liking you if that's the impression you get, because it's certainly not the case. 

But I hope you'd be able you see where it makes no sense if you're always commenting about the cost and what you're getting or the the lack thereof, yet months, possibly a year later you're still hanging around and providing opinions on price? Regarding the under retail comments... well it comes with the territory. If the market is flooded and you can find deals everywhere, then that's not a FKR centric statement regarding their value. That's true for any good. It's called being an educated consumer. Who wants to pay more for something that's for the most part ubiquitous and constantly on sale/can used promo codes on?

Last edited:
are knit by nights not coveted anymore?

been trying to move a ds pair (8.5; $220) in a local group for the past month or so with no luck

Last edited:
Sell at retail and you might have some luck. Congrats to reseller who hope to flip it, and deny people who actually wears it.

Back
Top Bottom