OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nike-air-max-flyknit-racer-atmos-elephant-4.jpg

Damn this custom

Heads up, I returned Oreo racer to Nike San Leandro size 9.5!

Gonna use the money for those to cop the blue glow racers at Nike Town this week.

I probably will wear those more than the Oreo ones.

Next cop will be Mulit color 2.0. Are those still scheduled for April?

New Mariah racer samples looks like these will be the successors to the current racer so glad they replaced that plastic heel guard with a suede on. Def gunna cop

Last edited:
They look better than before, but I still prefer the racers. I might pick up a pair or two, but I think the racers are nicer.

Weave design on those is terrible but I agree they look better than the pics we saw of them awhile back.

The midsole on the mariahs just look very incomplete if it just sits like that.

Still willing to get a pair or two though, colorways just gotta be irresistible lol

If the FKRs are done, that's fine. I'll continue to buy cheap pairs for running. I think they've become my all time favorite running shoe. :smokin

Another 6mi straight today

Last edited:
These are the racer replacement though. There isn't anything on the launch calendar past June for the racers.

I don't like the flat midsole on the mariahs... I like the groves and flow better of the racer.

I know ppl keep saying it's the "replacement" but just because they aren't producing the Racer anymore and this looks similar doesn't mean anything

saw the 2.0s in person today...definitely copping when I get paid on Wednesday. The green on those are immaculate.

edit - it was at the shoe palace in the Galleria for those Houston cats.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom