OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Please show me the differences. Which colors were padded and unpadded of the trainees first time around?

Please show me the differences. Which colors were padded and unpadded of the trainees first time around?
I remember when padded vs unpadded was THE topic of conversation all those years back.. We've come full circle!

As for the colours, just refer to Page 1.

Copped the 2.0 at Greatmall Outlet for $94.... Returned pair marked down to $119.99 - 20% off hash - $10 survey.....

Last edited:
Almost bought a black pair of trainers this week as well. Glad I passed now.

Yeah, everyone's trying to get rid of their "Yeknits" now 
laugh.gif

ridiculous prices of $300+ for those things man

Looking forward to these releases! thanks @NYC757  

Wow trainers are really making a return?  Love this news.  Really need that white pair to go with my MC pair.  

looking forward to seeing the "Trainer" come back.. two things I'm hoping to see are unpadded and technical weave instead of mixed weave, so no need to buy multiple pairs and mix and match.. I really hope the silhouette is the same as well.. watch Nike drops the ball again and put Free soles or some weird soles on these Trainer..

looking forward to seeing the "Trainer" come back.. two things I'm hoping to see are unpadded and technical weave instead of mixed weave, so no need to buy multiple pairs and mix and match.. I really hope the silhouette is the same as well.. watch Nike drops the ball again and put Free soles or some weird soles on these Trainer..
Or no heel zoom :smh:

Just got a pair of the all whites in the mail from finishline... one of the shoes is a different shade of white.... looks like somebody wore them, or they were a floor model, because there are smudge marks all over it.

I had the same issue with my pair from SNKRS... Ended up getting a 20% off coupon from a rep after telling him how disappointed I was...

The smudges were on the toebox/midsole area and luckily came out with a bit of detergent mixed with cold water + toothbrush. You can see the cream lateral side w/ flash a lot better and this was one of the bigger smudges...

On another note, anyone know the best place to find the all whites in size 12 on disco?

Hey guys, anyone know much the white trainers are going for these days. Size US11, 9/10 top condition

Oreo1s are definitely in my Top3! [emoji]128293[/emoji]

1. Cheetos
2. Lucids
3. Oreo1s

Last edited:
Oreo1s are definitely in my Top3! [emoji]128293[/emoji]

1. Cheetos
2. Lucids
3. Oreo1s

was just thinking about this now that the Racer line seems to be coming to an end.. definitely was a good run.. I'm sure they'll come back sooner or later.. I was looking through my stock and didn't realize I still had over 20 cw's even though I've skipped many releases recently.. I think I can narrow down my collection to about 15 but nothing less.. :lol:

what are your top 5 Racer cw? I need to really sit down and think about this..

4. Technical Crimson/Volt

5 is a toss up between Neo Turqs, Hyper Punches, Hyper Jades, Grapes (?) and Hot Cheetos lol

Last edited:
Currently in talks with a seller for a DS Atomic Purple pair. Hopefully things go well. Will report back 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom