OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just saw these were dropping, are they only releasing on SNKRS? I'll go back through the pages if I have to, I just thought I'd ask. Thanks in advance :nthat:

Funny how no one pointed out that the pair KD had a different sock liner. Also, black sock liner def makes the shoe pop a little more but it's still great. Excited for the release, will pay resale if I have to if under 300.

People really that riled up about a collar? Didnt even notice til it was pointed out. I mean just dont buy em if you dont like em. No need to get all worked up about it.

I would be thrilled with a repeat of most of these again, but seems like Nike is stuck in the earth tone, cargo-khaki mode the same way they were stuck in the red sneakers mode a couple years ago.

nike-flyknit-trainer-2012-og-colorways-3.jpg

In addition to the white trainers, I'll take the uni reds, volts, and blue glows.

I'm going to cop cause Kanye introduced them to the scene on a broader level back in the day, given Kanye usually has a good taste in kicks and fashion, I don't see the problem in wanting to scoop a pair of kicks that look as good as these do. So yeah, props to Ye for the introduction. What's wrong with admitting that? I'm going to make these ****s levitate on feet

People whining about the collar, but they released with a black collar, a white collar and then padded.

White collar takes them from class to ***.

This isnt what Kanye wore. These are wack. The white collar makes the black heel strip look stupid. Ez pass.

Why are yall so hyped if its not the same shoe? Youre getting played. Any other colorway means just as much now since its altered, and lets face it, this pair is only hot because of him. I dont get it.

No different than a pair of chicago 1s returning with a white collar. Different shoe, not the classics. Changes everything.

Nike, put the bottle down. Plz.

7Nx4lxI.gif

I'm going to cop cause Kanye introduced them to the scene on a broader level back in the day, given Kanye usually has a good taste in kicks and fashion, I don't see the problem in wanting to scoop a pair of kicks that look as good as these do. So yeah, props to Ye for the introduction. What's wrong with admitting that? I'm going to make these ****s levitate on feet

tenor.gif

I would be thrilled with a repeat of most of these again, but seems like Nike is stuck in the earth tone, cargo-khaki mode the same way they were stuck in the red sneakers mode a couple years ago.

nike-flyknit-trainer-2012-og-colorways-3.jpg

Looking forward to the restock of the OG Flyknit Trainer. I realize it's a completely different shoe, but I really dig the Flyknit Racers. I was fortunate to cop a couple in less desirable colorways, but on the low. The sneaker was such a surprise that I subconsciously started appreciating the funky colors I had them in.

That being said, I hope Nike retros these as well:
large.jpg

T2LM5YXMdaXXXXXXXX_!!60025113.jpg

I already have the padded with black collar so the unpadded with white will be a welcome change :lol:.

Heard about the news awhile back, and am truly glad these are finally making its way back. I was curious as to why they stopped making these.

As great as the white & black pair is, the one colorway that ABSOLUTELY has to come back is the black & white. That colorway was worn heavily from September 2012 to early 2015, so it has years worth of mileage on them. Initially, it was the only shoe I could wear as I was recovering from a 3rd-degree ankle sprain (the one that takes 2-3 months to recover from). From there on, it was worn almost everyday until it lessened throughout the latter half (but was still worn often).

36011782802_064d20cfe8_b.jpg

Wore them out this morning for a quick walk for my dog, and didn't realize that the midsole and outsole is so jacked up that the right shoe squeaks, and that the soles are dragged out to the point that it slips on the carpet. My goodness... So here's to hoping that the black & white comes back!

Back
Top Bottom