OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
long time no talk gang. What's the best outside US option we have hear to proxy back to us? Just want to acquire them + extra shipping.

I had an hour drive to make and also bet on sivas not dropping within the last hour like that :lol: oh well

IMG_4127.JPG

Finishline had these for $89.99. Had to cop.

Not sure how many have noticed, but this release is not the pair that 'Yeezy' wore. It was the one with the black collar. I'll predict that after Nike makes it's $ off this non-Yeezy pair, they put a white option on iD with the 'Yeezy' black collar, and charge something like $190 for them. Bottom line though is that this release is not the Ye-knit or whatever they're trying to call it.

its like 98% the same. Kim wore the white collar ones tho. But all in all, doesn't matter. I'm sure the old flyknit enthusiasts are glad these are back. "yeknit" or not. I still have my old pairs

Not sure how many have noticed, but this release is not the pair that 'Yeezy' wore. It was the one with the black collar. I'll predict that after Nike makes it's $ off this non-Yeezy pair, they put a white option on iD with the 'Yeezy' black collar, and charge something like $190 for them. Bottom line though is that this release is not the Ye-knit or whatever they're trying to call it.
everyone. everyone has noticed. people that dont care will buy em cause they like fk trainers, people that do care will save their pennies to buy some 350's.

I'm on the fence on these trainers. I'm not overly excited about them, but I also don't hate them. Haven't seen many on-feet pics/vids that make me go, "I GOTTA HAVE THEM!"

Here we go again.

Hoping Overkill lets me eat.

Altho most of these retailers are selling for $190-$200 after conversion and shipping

For what it's worth, I was told these are not ultra 'limited' and the reason for the later date in the US is to possibly help meet demand. I'm confidant enough with what I was told to wait. Worst case, what I could get here in the resell market will likely be close to the jacked-up overseas retail prices. I think as someone stated above, these are going to be a similar release to the Knit By Night racers (which I was able to snag from from Nike online).

Toebox knit is different as well.

The fact that this is an issue is sad, why do people idolize this man so much? It's become a perversion how much people want to emulate him.

Back
Top Bottom