OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
best-cant-wait-gif-444.gif

This is my first pair of trainers so this might be normal but they do seem to have that creamy tinge like the goddesses have. They aren't pure white.

so far jealous of everyone who copped

really hoping I can cop come RD. haven't been buying much and not looking forward to any shoes at all minus the 350 in October and these.

Are these retros padded or unpadded? I have the padded version which I had to go 0.5 size up on, should I go TTS with these or the same size as my padded ones?

I'm actually kinda mad at myself for wanting these after seeing more pictures (or am I just being a hypebeast and slowly buying into the hype :lol:)

I like that its a low-key shoe that I can wear everyday.

so far jealous of everyone who copped

really hoping I can cop come RD. haven't been buying much and not looking forward to any shoes at all minus the 350 in October and these.

should be fine unless you're a shoe copping noob. Most nikes (collab aside) hasn't been extremely difficult with the exception of air max month too lol

Are these retros padded or unpadded? I have the padded version which I had to go 0.5 size up on, should I go TTS with these or the same size as my padded ones?

new ones are unpadded. I've heard TTS but I don't have the new pair in yet. My old pair is padded too and I also had to go half size up or break in my tts

ill be honest, I don't like these. I don't know what the hype is about.

I have about 10 pairs of flyknit racers but not interested in the white trainers.

The again, I stay away from white dominant shoes.

I'm actually kinda mad at myself for wanting these after seeing more pictures (or am I just being a hypebeast and slowly buying into the hype :lol:)

I like that its a low-key shoe that I can wear everyday.

don't feel bad. DO IT. Screw these dudes who get all butt hurt because these are the first trainers you'll be purchasing because you actually like them.

def regret not copping the whites after they restocked them helllla long ago...

i did manage to scoop the blacks so I gotta eat come drop date

ill be honest, I don't like these. I don't know what the hype is about.

I have about 10 pairs of flyknit racers but not interested in the white trainers.

The again, I stay away from white dominant shoes.

I usually share you opinion on white shoes but these get a pass they are just to clean can't wait for the black ones

I seriously hope nobody in this thread is out there on stockx and goat with those double retail offer prices. Cmon!

Sets a bad precedent for the US drop (and inevitable inability for everyone to cop).

Haven't been this excited since spacejam release.
I'm ready.
I'll be super happy with but will try for 2
I hope they mass produce these

These will be easy

Last time they dropped they sat for months and ended up going on sale at NDC

These fit TTS.
This is an US 11, the same I wear in Racers or UB.
Made the pics a little smaller. So forgive the quality.

Attachments

• IMG_5270.JPG
    IMG_5270.JPG
    184.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_5271.JPG
    IMG_5271.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_5272.JPG
    IMG_5272.JPG
    371 KB · Views: 43
These fit TTS.
This is an US 11, the same I wear in Racers or UB.
Made the pics a little smaller. So forgive the quality.

Thanks, but that really doesn't help. Most people go .5 up in racers and UBs.

Back
Top Bottom