OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Do any of you guys do lace swaps on the trainers? I've never been a fan of the ones that come with them, but also haven't really found any ones that would look good.

Oh true, I'll check them out. I like the uniqlo price points, but the ones I have are super thin, not really what I want.

Don't get that garbage no show socks. All those no show socks slip off. Bombas makes the best no show socks on the market. A bit pricey but you won't regret it and totally worth the money

IMG_0258.JPG
Decided to finally UNDS these today my favorite racer of all time. Love the weave on my pair.

My friend still hasn't got an order confirmation from ordering off Nike.ca last night, could it be her order is cancelled?

Not necessarily. Cancelations could happen even if you got an order confirmation. Sometimes they're just slow with things. They could also log in and check under orders to see what the status is.

How quickly did patta sell out?

Just trying to get a feel for how much these retailers are getting and how hard it might be once they hit the states

I am going to assume that they will be like the past few nike releases. The flyknit racer and the vapormax both did the initial release "sell out". Then they started small restocks over the next few weeks. I honestly think that if you are kinda diligent...not even like page monitoring just check NT some times... you can land a pair.

I had a shot at every vapormax and flyknit racer that i wanted...but didn't pull the trigger on all of them obviously (regret passing on vapormax plats :smh:). But nike seems to do this false hype insta-sell out nonsense...

These the 2017s? I got the 2016s & the colors they used looks way different on mines lol. Alot of pink & yellow on mines

Does your pair have the grey tongue? Cause the 2016s were based on the original multicolor racers so the colors are different compared to the MC2

Back
Top Bottom